尤其是打那些451阵型的球队,基本没辙。
 楼主| 发表于 2010-1-16 20:12 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 ycyzju 于 2010-1-24 15:27 编辑

再上原作者Mr Hough 新出的3前锋战术,10体系的,可以在比赛中喊话
战术:
1.22更新的V2版:
原文地址:http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=182979
简单看了下回帖,好像不如1楼的战术
原文:The success I've had with my Previous tactics has been phenomenal and thanks to everyone who has contributed and downloaded my tactics. I hope you have enjoyed them as much as I have.

This is my new tactic - The Ultimo Domination. This tactic has a 3-man strike-force, which I have very good success with the new patch 10.2. This tactic is Narrow and will create a lot of chances for the 3 strikers. Also you will see the midfielders popping up in the attack positions too, and try and nick the odd goal.

This is this Formation of the Ultimo. As you can see, it's very similar to the complete dominance, apart from the 3 strikers. The one in the middle is a deep lying striker who gives great support.

The success I've had with my Previous tactics has been phenomenal and thanks to everyone who has contributed and downloaded my tactics. I hope you have enjoyed them as much as I have.

This is my new tactic - The Ultimo Domination. This tactic has a 3-man strike-force, which I have very good success with the new patch 10.2. This tactic is Narrow and will create a lot of chances for the 3 strikers. Also you will see the midfielders popping up in the attack positions too, and try and nick the odd goal.

This is this Formation of the Ultimo. As you can see, it's very similar to the complete dominance, apart from the 3 strikers. The one in the middle is a deep lying striker who gives great support.

I've tested this tactic with 2 middle teams in 2 different leagues.

Bayer Leverkusen i won the league in 29 games they where predicted to finish 8th which is a fantastic achievement and to be honest this is probably my easiest league win

As you can see from the screen that I have scored the most goals and conceded the least.

In my other game testing with Huddersfield i wanted to choose a team that is not lower lower league and there media prediction wasn't high.

I'm still playing this and i have only got through 17 games but i haven't lost yet either in the league or the cups I've played in

this is the league table and my fixtures so far

Here is the Link To The Tactic. (Updated 13th January with new instructions)
http://www.filefront.com/15357435/Ul...%202010%29.tac
Updated instructions on January 13th:
i've made some changes to the tactic.

1. I changed the fullbacks closing down.
2. I changed centerback's closing down. (The two of them now have different closing down)
3. I changed the two central midfielders' AND the three Strikers' passing to "direct". (The first notch of direct).
4. You should now use new OI's: Close down always on: ML MR AMR AML. Tight Marking always on: ST (and AMC's)

Additional info:

The player Requirements you want to look for.

Goalkeeper

Aerial Ability, Reflexes, Handling, Communication, Positioning.

Center backs

Heading, Marking, Tackling, Positioning, Teamwork, Anticipation, Strength.

Fullbacks

Stamina, Positioning, Crossing, Tackling, Workrate, Teamwork, Pace.

Anchor Man

Passing, Workrate, Determination, Teamwork, Stamina, Tackling, Strength.

Center Midfield

Passing, Workrate, Team Work, Determination, First Touch, Stamina, Off the ball.

Deep-Lying Forward

Dribbling, First Touch, Creativity, Off the ball, Acceleration, Pace Passing, Finishing.

Advanced Forward

Finishing, Dribbling, First Touch, Technique, Off the Ball, Flair Pace, Strength, Balance, Composure.

Poacher

Finishing, First Touch, Off the ball, Composure, Determiantion, Pace, Technique.

Try these Shouts at the start of the game
Retain Possession
Pass Into Space
Stand-off Opp

This seems to have improved my defence with huddersfield and has cut down the amount of chances the Opp has

If your managing Lower league and your defence isn't quick you wanna have at least 10 for Pace and Acceleration you could try lowering the D-Line a few notches then when you get better players move it back up to where it was.

If your trying to see out games that are close use the shouts
Change stratagy to Counter
Retain Possession
Clear ball to Flanks
You could also try slowing the tempo and put the time wasting on higher

Use the Smallest Pitch Size Available

Use Bubba Bay Tuna's Team Talks aswell there is a 'Sticky' at the top of the main Page in the tactic forums

I use Tuggs Training.

I've tried to answer all the questions that i'll probably get asked if you need anything else let me know

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
发表于 2010-1-16 20:36 | 显示全部楼层
喜欢10战术的,下来看看效果
 楼主| 发表于 2010-1-16 21:33 | 显示全部楼层
某人对89楼战术的反馈,训话很重要AMAZE tactic (: !

I've earned triple crown.
17 games won in row, 42 games without losing

I'm using Bubba Bay Tuna's team talks.

some screens:

league table:

statistic of my team:

champions league final:

some other results:

this tactic is really awesome, Mr Hough (: !
the best for patch 10.2

sorry for my english, i'm from poland.
发表于 2010-1-16 21:55 | 显示全部楼层
顶一下。。。。。
发表于 2010-1-16 22:00 | 显示全部楼层
下载试试谢谢
发表于 2010-1-16 22:32 | 显示全部楼层
蛮怪异的,备用
发表于 2010-1-16 23:35 | 显示全部楼层
下来看看.谢谢楼主分享
发表于 2010-1-17 00:14 | 显示全部楼层
用此阵总是把对方门将培养成全场最佳。。。怎么办??
发表于 2010-1-17 01:34 | 显示全部楼层
经典模式里修改球员设置变成队伍设置  这样就可以微调了吧
发表于 2010-1-17 06:55 | 显示全部楼层
来支持一下89楼战术…请说说临场和人员配置有何改变…
发表于 2010-1-17 06:56 | 显示全部楼层
期待楼主继续更新
发表于 2010-1-17 08:30 | 显示全部楼层
下个试试..................
发表于 2010-1-17 08:47 | 显示全部楼层
有点不大理解愿作者为何一些默认设置中跟个人设置中是一样的为何还要针对设死他…是为了战术理念不变吗?临场喊坏就少了很多变化了…想看原作者在各种时候的战术变化…还是喜欢10的模板…经典的麻烦了点…变态角球为什么要用右边前锋干扰守门?补射吗?干扰的不是要身高的去扰吖?这角球逆角没多大进球率哪…七脚一脚没进…老踢飞机呵…还是不认脚是吧
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|Archiver|爆棚小组 PlayGM论坛

GMT+8, 2024-4-23 21:36 , Processed in 0.023006 second(s), 14 queries , Gzip On.