楼主: ZaZ

[讨论] ZaZ's english thread

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2022-2-14 02:09 | 显示全部楼层
tenzxc 发表于 2022-2-14 01:48
感谢关于rpm的解释,我大概理解是持球型全能中场,同时是从后场就需要持球的全场唯一组织核心。我的问题 ...

RPM excels in Gegenpressing because it's always seeking a good position to receive the ball, allowing him to quickly transition the ball to attack when you recover possession. They are less effective in systems with lower line of engagement or those that regroup after losing possession, because RPM would often be out of position, creating a vulnerability in defense.
发表于 2022-2-14 02:20 | 显示全部楼层
Hi ZaZ! It really surprised me to see you started thread here, coincidentally I started posting tactics on fm-arena just a few days ago, ChrYs is my name there.
We can easily find that most of the problems are concentrated on RPM/DM, this position is so important. Those tatics with no DM or double DM on fm-arena all couldn't get more than 60 points, which start to limit my tatics choice.
On the other hand, is there a typical way to conter opponent's RPM/DM, just like DW to opponent's FB.
 楼主| 发表于 2022-2-14 02:46 | 显示全部楼层
zjh344353199 发表于 2022-2-14 02:20
Hi ZaZ! It really surprised me to see you started thread here, coincidentally I started posting tact ...

To counter RPM, ideally you should play by the middle since he is often out of position. Another option is to set someone to mark him individually, very tightly. He is the player that passes the ball the most, and if you can intercept passes to him or take the ball from him, you will be very close to opponent's goal.
发表于 2022-2-14 03:01 | 显示全部楼层
ZaZ 发表于 2022-2-14 02:46
To counter RPM, ideally you should play by the middle since he is often out of position. Another o ...

Is AM the best position to mark RPM? But I'm more interested in whether I can let all my frontcourt to mark him, instead of "someone".
 楼主| 发表于 2022-2-14 03:12 | 显示全部楼层
zjh344353199 发表于 2022-2-14 03:01
Is AM the best position to mark RPM? But I'm more interested in whether I can let all my frontcour ...

RPM will walk in the entire field, so it's hard to just let them mark without assigning someone individually or getting the middle crowded. His behaviour is exactly roaming to find an unmarked position to receive passes, so he will be very hard to deal if your midfield doesn't have enough players. The best position from Blue to mark him is SS, but remember you will have a bit less attack power.
发表于 2022-2-14 13:20 | 显示全部楼层
请问blue3.3的版本的防守型边锋,用防守差的边锋似乎效果不好,用进攻边后卫是否好一些?顺足或者逆足影响大不大?
发表于 2022-2-14 14:25 | 显示全部楼层
Hi,大神您好。可以设置一个用AML、AMR、AMC、MC、DM的阵容吗?DW不太好选人,谢谢。
 楼主| 发表于 2022-2-14 15:20 | 显示全部楼层
郁闷的fmer 发表于 2022-2-14 13:20
请问blue3.3的版本的防守型边锋,用防守差的边锋似乎效果不好,用进攻边后卫是否好一些?顺足或者逆足影响 ...

T: "May I ask the blue 3.3 version of the defensive winger, the winger with poor defense seems to be ineffective, is it better to use the attacking full-back? Does it have a big impact on the right foot or the reverse foot?"

Defense is not as important for defensive winger. Their most important attributes are pace, acceleration, work rate, stamina and crossing.

About preferred foot, it has almost no impact on performance, so don't worry too much about it.
 楼主| 发表于 2022-2-14 15:23 | 显示全部楼层
cjhcassano 发表于 2022-2-14 14:25
Hi,大神您好。可以设置一个用AML、AMR、AMC、MC、DM的阵容吗?DW不太好选人,谢谢。

I have uploaded one version with DW moved up to AML, as a Winger. It's performance is very similar to Blue 3.3.

ZaZ - Blue 3.3 AW.fmf

43.92 KB, 下载次数: 182

DW moved up as W

发表于 2022-2-14 16:21 | 显示全部楼层
ZaZ 发表于 2022-2-14 01:54
I'm not quite sure if I understand what you are saying completely (mostly because of translation), ...

Haah, I have known that since played your tacs very ofen. As i know, your tacs is the most popular tac in the youngers, because its high effency,good resault,and less adustment needed.
When I played your tacs, sometimes physcal condition is a big problem,specially in 2022. A little bit more fouls made--means its harder in Away Games. And "shoot less" sometimes gives a screen that AF passed the ball back when he is evdently one on one.  I have tried to adjust aboved, but seems meaningless or useless. So since you are glad been here, want to ask some detials when you create a tac. For example, when you put a 4141 with a winger-s in ML , played with a wing-back-a,  What are the most important considerations you thought ,overlap? team fluidity? or the distence of the postion in attack or in denfence.This is what I willing to know if you are generously to give an answer. You have created too many unbelievable tacs specailly in different team fluidity.
发表于 2022-2-14 16:41 | 显示全部楼层
ZaZ 发表于 2022-2-14 15:23
I have uploaded one version with DW moved up to AML, as a Winger. It's performance is very simil ...

thanks a lot
 楼主| 发表于 2022-2-14 17:37 | 显示全部楼层
tenzxc 发表于 2022-2-14 16:21
Haah, I have known that since played your tacs very ofen. As i know, your tacs is the most popular ...

When someone creates a 4141, the plan is to control the midfield. You have enough players in the middle so opponents can't find good passes anywhere, and when you have the ball you know there will be someone nearby for a short pass. In other words, you have a solid defense and have control over possession. On the other hand, you have only one player on the attack, which is easy for opponents to mark. It's basically a 442 with one ST moved to DM to create numerical superiority on the midfield, sacrificing attack for defense. That means you need a system that supports the striker with players coming from behind to attack the space.

As you can see, the defense of this formation is very solid, the problem is just how to create attacking opportunities. So, to answer your question, the most important thing when building a 4141 is how to attack when you have possession. Will you attract the opponent to your field to counter-attack with long balls? Will you focus on possession for a tiki-taka style of play? Who will attack the flanks, wingers or wingbacks? Will wingers cross from byline or cut inside? Each of those questions open new possibilities, and many different options have worked well in real life play.
发表于 2022-2-14 22:59 | 显示全部楼层
Hei man! Welcome for here.
发表于 2022-2-15 14:01 | 显示全部楼层

Welcome to the playgm
发表于 2022-2-15 14:04 | 显示全部楼层
Welcome to the playgm
发表于 2022-2-15 21:01 | 显示全部楼层
changed to 3.2 AW because it is the top tactic in fm-arena.just want to ask is preferred foot same as the normal blue?now using salah as left W and mane on right.
 楼主| 发表于 2022-2-16 07:15 | 显示全部楼层
小川彩 发表于 2022-2-15 21:01
changed to 3.2 AW because it is the top tactic in fm-arena.just want to ask is preferred foot same a ...

Don't bother with preferred foot, it makes very little impact on performance.
发表于 2022-2-16 09:29 | 显示全部楼层
Hi, welcome to here!I noticed on the FM - arena seemed to change, your Blue 3.3 test result score data down, what happened?
 楼主| 发表于 2022-2-16 15:39 | 显示全部楼层
歪歪爱射门 发表于 2022-2-16 09:29
Hi, welcome to here!I noticed on the FM - arena seemed to change, your Blue 3.3 test result score d ...

They just changed from testing around 912 matches to 3648, meaning tests are more precise. It dropped a bit, but not much, only from 6.5 to 6.4, which is still within the old margin of error. It's still tied with the other versions in both points and goal difference. As an advantage, now we know 3.3 and 3.2 versions are about the same (set pieces didn't improve), and DW or advanced Winger also perform the same.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|Archiver|爆棚小组 PlayGM论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 12:03 , Processed in 0.032482 second(s), 16 queries , Gzip On.