楼主: ZaZ

[讨论] ZaZ's english thread

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2022-2-12 14:07 | 显示全部楼层
soulmate 发表于 2022-2-12 13:53
厉害了,大佬以后新战术能直接发在PlayGM吗

T: "Great, can the new tactics be sent directly to PlayGM in the future?"

I don't know the rules to upload tactics here, but I suppose I can do it.
发表于 2022-2-12 14:25 | 显示全部楼层
Hello ZaZ!
Very glad to see you join this forum!
Thank you for the fun your work brought to me when I was a rookie.
Without the tactics you share, I don't know if I will stick to this game.
Thank you!
 楼主| 发表于 2022-2-12 14:41 | 显示全部楼层
xuxixuxi2 发表于 2022-2-12 14:25
Hello ZaZ!
Very glad to see you join this forum!
Thank you for the fun your work brought to me wh ...

You're welcome! Glad to hear my hours spent testing tactics were useful to someone!
发表于 2022-2-12 16:21 | 显示全部楼层
ZaZ 发表于 2022-2-12 14:07
T: "Great, can the new tactics be sent directly to PlayGM in the future?"

I don't know the rule ...

Playgm is a relatively pure sharing platform, so there are not many rules and restrictions.
发表于 2022-2-12 16:23 | 显示全部楼层
ZaZ哪国人啊?
welcome !
发表于 2022-2-12 21:31 | 显示全部楼层
hi Zaz,big fans of your tactics,thank you for creating great tactics for us.here are some questions I want to discuss with you.

1.I just open a new save with man city and using blue 3.3.but I don't know  which position should de bruyne play in this tactic,thinking putting him to AMC or DM,any suggestions?

2.I am using your training schedule posted in fm-arena but I found that sometimes the matches will not always set in Wednesday and Saturday(like one matches on Tuesday and one on Saturday),how will you do if this situation happens?also,how to set the training schedule when there is international match and most of the players go to the national team?there is no matches in that week.

cheers.
 楼主| 发表于 2022-2-12 22:31 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 ZaZ 于 2022-2-12 22:33 编辑
小川彩 发表于 2022-2-12 21:31
hi Zaz,big fans of your tactics,thank you for creating great tactics for us.here are some questions  ...

Thanks!

1. De Bruyne is not extremely fast, so he would probably do better as DM than AM (pace and acceleration have lower weight for that position). However, he starts as just competent in that position and is already quite old, so he would need some time before becoming accomplished, when performance doesn't suffer as much compared to natural. Since he isn't so young anymore, it makes even more sense to play him as DM, because he will lose speed due to aging and DM would feel less that loss, allowing him to be useful for a longer time.

2. If your matches are on tuesday instead of wednesday, then anticipate monday and tuesday by one day (move sunday to wednesday, monday to sunday and tuesday to monday). During national days, you can either give holiday to your players, do some friendlies or make a mini pre-season, depending on how many days you have. I can't tell for sure which one would be better, but giving them a holiday by the middle of season usually pays off by reducing fatigue.
发表于 2022-2-12 23:59 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
ZaZ 发表于 2022-2-12 22:31
Thanks!

1. De Bruyne is not extremely fast, so he would probably do better as DM than AM (pac ...

Thanks!
About substitute,what position will you choose in the substitute squad?The EPL has 9 substitute slots and I am curious about your choice.
Also,any tips for substitution during the game?Usually I will substitute players with high rating or extremely bad rating.is that right?Sometimes,players will be sent off,what should I do if a player got a red card?
 楼主| 发表于 2022-2-13 00:31 | 显示全部楼层
小川彩 发表于 2022-2-12 23:59
Thanks!
About substitute,what position will you choose in the substitute squad?The EPL has 9 subs ...

If you have 9 positions, then you can have almost a second team in the bench. I would leave out the positions I have double players, like ST and DC. Those positions also usually use less stamina than the rest, so it makes sense to me.

About substitutions during the game, I usually try to do all subs during every match. However, I always try to keep at least one until at 70-75 min, to make sure I don't get problems with some injury or red card. For players I substitute, I usually give preference to players having a bad match, tired or with yellow, in that order. I understand some people like to remove players with high rating to develop attributes better (high ratings influence player growth), but I prefer to make changes that improve the chance of winning.

About players with low score in the match, it can mean several things, but usually it has to do with consistency (hidden attributes). Even a player with max consistency will play with reduced attributes in 20% of matches, so it's good to identify those that get low score too often and plan to bring another option during transfer window.
发表于 2022-2-13 01:02 | 显示全部楼层
No, you are the best in my eyes, and no one can than!
发表于 2022-2-13 12:01 | 显示全部楼层
Welcome to playgm,welcome bro from afar!Your tactics are very powerful,good job!My team just upgraded from Championship to Premier League,thx!
QQ截图20220213120136.jpg
发表于 2022-2-13 12:13 | 显示全部楼层
Welcome bro!
发表于 2022-2-13 13:52 | 显示全部楼层
3.3 very good
 楼主| 发表于 2022-2-13 15:20 | 显示全部楼层
cxseatujj 发表于 2022-2-13 12:01
Welcome to playgm,welcome bro from afar!Your tactics are very powerful,good job!My team just upgrade ...

Thanks and congratulations, you did a very good job there!

Thanks everyone else for the welcome too!
发表于 2022-2-13 17:37 | 显示全部楼层
Helllo ZaZ, firstly I would like to say many thanks for your great tactics!

My question is, why I always lose or very difficult to win once facing 442 or 4141? How can I fix it?
 楼主| 发表于 2022-2-13 18:12 | 显示全部楼层
w1e2i3 发表于 2022-2-13 17:37
Helllo ZaZ, firstly I would like to say many thanks for your great tactics!

My question is, why I ...

Just saying 442 or 4141 doesn't help much to understand the issue. One possible cause is that there are more people marking your RPM, since he is the brain of the team and makes the most passes per match. You can possibly avoid that by asking your team to play by the flanks. However, it's hard to know if that's the problem since there is no much information.
发表于 2022-2-13 18:21 | 显示全部楼层
ZaZ 发表于 2022-2-13 18:12
Just saying 442 or 4141 doesn't help much to understand the issue. One possible cause is that th ...

Thx so much for the suggestion, I will try it when next time I found we difficult to create any chances!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|Archiver|爆棚小组 PlayGM论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 10:57 , Processed in 0.032649 second(s), 16 queries , Gzip On.