楼主: ZaZ

[讨论] ZaZ's english thread

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2022-2-11 14:31 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 ZaZ 于 2022-2-11 14:34 编辑
Tian_Heng 发表于 2022-2-11 06:39
Why all these tactics on fm-arena for FM22 no longer get such a high score comparing with those tact ...

Because they changed the testing league. For 2022, opponent managers use better and more varied tactics compared to last year.

Thank you everyone for the welcome! I don't know how to make a multiquote to answer everyone in one single post, but I'll try to get better at using this site with time.

Do all of you play the PGM? I think it's such an amazing league, I wish I had the time to play it.
发表于 2022-2-11 15:25 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 C·Gunners 于 2022-2-11 15:29 编辑
ZaZ 发表于 2022-2-11 14:31
Because they changed the testing league. For 2022, opponent managers use better and more varied  ...

of course not
Playgm is a forum, all FMer in China like to use Playgm forum to share game experience, tactics, profile photo and so on, PGM league based on the Playgm forum, Just a few part of the mumbers will try to join the game (as you can see, play a online league needs a steady time), most of members Only play single games.
发表于 2022-2-11 15:47 | 显示全部楼层
PlayGM has an additional forum for some people that loves playing online game for more than ten years. They created some rules to run this online league.
And we've always used ur tactics, some tactics run really good for single game but they're useless at online game. We are also glad to discuss the online game tactic with foreign players.
By the way, does foreigners love playing online game as well ? Do you have a forum to play online game or not ?
发表于 2022-2-11 16:35 | 显示全部楼层
ZaZ 发表于 2022-2-11 14:31
Because they changed the testing league. For 2022, opponent managers use better and more varied  ...

Thank you for answer.No wonder why I feel your Blue 3.3 for 22.2 as good as the 3.0 for 21.4
发表于 2022-2-11 16:53 | 显示全部楼层
现在的新人都是怪物吗?🐶
 楼主| 发表于 2022-2-11 18:11 | 显示全部楼层
446537096 发表于 2022-2-11 16:53
现在的新人都是怪物吗?🐶

Gonna add the translation when I answer any chinese comment so you guys can warn if the meaning is off.

T: "are the new people now monsters?"

Haha, I'm no monster. Like I said in opening post, I just leave the PC testing while I'm working, so I managed to test a lot of different stuff. After some time, you start understanding what instructions are better or worse. After that, it's just luck to search for improvements in the right direction. To be clear, I use some statistical analysis to help me avoid RNG issues, since it's something I'm used to do in my field of research.

Anyway, I bet there are lots of better players than me in this forum, specially in the top of PGM League.
发表于 2022-2-11 19:46 | 显示全部楼层
Hello ZaZ! i'm very curious about the passing system of the FM ,what determines which target player will pass to? I think playmaker should be chosen as a target more often than others,but i always see my CD with defend duty under no pressure kick long long away like passing to my AF ,while i set tactic commands like very short passing directness and much lower tempo.i'm pretty sure my CD-D doesn't have traits like tries kill balls often.So is it due to the Role ,duty or position?By the way i want to ask what do you think the main differences bewteen MR and AMR or DR and WBR ,i think there play same when they are in deep attack or deep defence the difference is when the ball is in the midfield their position are different
发表于 2022-2-11 19:57 | 显示全部楼层
来人,给朕翻译一下
发表于 2022-2-11 20:02 | 显示全部楼层
xiongdi niu B
 楼主| 发表于 2022-2-11 20:18 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 ZaZ 于 2022-2-11 20:34 编辑
akashi 发表于 2022-2-11 19:46
Hello ZaZ! i'm very curious about the passing system of the FM ,what determines which target player  ...

First of all, I want to make clear that anything I say here is just a guess, since I don't have access to the game code.

About playmaker, I'm pretty sure a few roles increase the chance to be targeted by passes, like target man, deep lying plamaker and a few others. What I'm not sure is how the game handles if you set more than one playmaker or more than one target men. Anyway, I believe every time a player has to make a decision, it looks to the percentage of success of every acthing before deciding. For example, a defender could have 20% chance to succeed dribbling player A, 70% of chance to hit a pass to player B, 45% of chance to hit a pass in space to player C, 10% of chance to score on shooting and so on, with different weights depending on the situation (higher weight to shoot if you are closer to the goal, for example). That means a player with better passing should choose to pass the ball more often than a player with worse passing, since the chance to succeed with his passing is higher. That being said, defenders usually have low passing, which means they usually only try to do passes that are very easy to hit, kicking the ball forward otherwise. The player and team instructions change the weight of those decisions, as well as players atributes like Decisions, Flair and Vision (which allows to see further for passing). I believe shorter passing instructions just reduces the player vision, making him have less options, which can make him kick the ball forward because he doesn't see any good player to pass nearby. Again, that is just my guess.

About your second question, I believe WBR doesn't have responsability on offside traps like a DR. They also have a slightly higher positioning in both attacking and defending, making they usually receive the ball in different zones of the field. That changes the options available to them. For example, a MR will get the ball further back in the field, meaning they have to dribble way more to reach the byline than a AMR, and have more options for passing available. That will cause them to pass the ball like a midfielder more often than a AMR and dribble less often to cross the ball. A Winger in AMR or MR position will still have the same basic behaviour, but since they play in a different place, their options are just different when they receive the ball. Again, that is just my guess.
发表于 2022-2-11 20:28 | 显示全部楼层
ZaZ 发表于 2022-2-11 20:18
First of all, I want to make clear that anything I say here is just a guess, since I don't have ac ...

Great! Tonight or this weekend i will try to make some screenshots in game to explain my thought more clear about the second question
发表于 2022-2-12 00:18 | 显示全部楼层
欢迎来到playgm
发表于 2022-2-12 05:05 | 显示全部楼层
welcome bro!
发表于 2022-2-12 10:14 | 显示全部楼层
战术很好用
发表于 2022-2-12 12:24 | 显示全部楼层
我是今年才开始玩fm的新人,看了论坛说新人玩fm先用豪门以及大神的战术入门.玉石我用了你的blue3.2,后面你更新了用了3.3.不得不说这个战术及其凶残.有很多进球.很厉害我也很喜欢.然后我想问一下,众所周知,你的blue是两个AF,我想用只用单个AF(ps:想要我喜欢的球星进更多的球),请问需要怎么改进?或者说能改进吗?
发表于 2022-2-12 12:48 | 显示全部楼层
欢迎!我很喜欢你的战术
 楼主| 发表于 2022-2-12 13:34 | 显示全部楼层
chutzpah 发表于 2022-2-12 12:24
我是今年才开始玩fm的新人,看了论坛说新人玩fm先用豪门以及大神的战术入门.玉石我用了你的blue3.2,后面你更 ...

T: "I am a newcomer who only started playing fm this year. I read the forum and said that newcomers should start with the tactics of giants and great gods when playing fm. I used your blue 3.2 for jade, and then you updated it and used 3.3. I have to say that this tactic and It's brutal. It has a lot of goals. It's very good and I like it very much. Then I want to ask, as we all know, your blue is two AF, I want to use only a single AF (ps: I want the star I like to score more ball), what needs to be improved? Or can it be improved?"

Thanks for the compliment!

About your question, you can move the left AF and SS to CM-At position, with the instructions to Tackle Harder, Move Into Channels, Take More Risks, Shoot Less Often and Dribble More. It will be less effective than two AF, but you will have more goals on your AF and your defense will be more solid (but less goals in total).
发表于 2022-2-12 13:53 | 显示全部楼层
厉害了,大佬以后新战术能直接发在PlayGM吗
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|Archiver|爆棚小组 PlayGM论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 11:34 , Processed in 0.031320 second(s), 14 queries , Gzip On.