查看: 124954|回复: 211

Mr Hough Rolls Back The Years FM12 (2012.1.6)大师新阵

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-1-7 11:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 caicarl30 于 2012-1-7 13:04 编辑

中文翻译9L

Mr Hough Rolls Back The Years FM12
As it says in the title, Mr Hough Rolls back the years this is a 4-1-2-3 formation with much of the emphasis based on my incredibly successful FM10 Tactics.
Now with that being said this tactic is very different - My FM10 tactics where very much about overloading the box and scoring goals from any angle and any person, This tactic is all about the strikers, The middle striker to be precise, You ST is without a doubt the main goal source in this tactic - The left and right strikers will chip in but it will mainly be the Middle ST.
I must stress that this tactic isn't as dominating as my previous tactics with standard squads. However if you have the 'Right' Players i can see it becoming great once it gets going.
I really like the way the midfield play regards to tracking back and also attacking - The midfielders will support the strikers and it's all about 1 touch football, Now I'm not saying Barcelona tica-taka but it is very similar style and very nice to watch.
The way the midfielders defend is very good too chasing the and putting in tackles and trying to win the ball high up the pitch so we can counter attack quickly and effectively.
I have tried to get the defence working as a unit rather than individuals, This can be risky against the fast paced opposition but i haven't encountered that as of yet thankfully.
I have had some trouble in my Testing With Everton, I won't say everything has gone plain sailing because it hasn't. The trouble i have had is regarding some Team Talks i think. I seem to dominate teams around and below me but struggle against the bigger teams in the league, This isn't all the time though it's only when my team talks are out, I think alot of Empahsis has been put on Team Talks by SI this year. I haven't been using any form of team talks so i can't recommend any. My assistant Manager has been in sole Charge of them.
In My Huddersfield Test i have found No Problems at all beating teams at will and no one really being able to stop me.
In My Man City Test I have dominated the league and won all of my 12 games played
A Lot of the opposition attacks come from long balls down the wings so try and make sure that the entire back 4 have good pace and positioning and anticipation attributes
This tactic certainly isn't possession based i have averaged around 40% possession in most of my games but i think that as long as you win and win comfortably possession is a needless stat.
The midfielders do get forward quite a bit do I'd suggest having them having good creativity and finishing to try and chip with the goals a little bit
I am very confident in this tactic and i can't see there being to many problems regarding defence or attack.
Match Prep has been set to Attacking Movement with the Workload being High - You can change this however i prefer it to be attacking.
Maximum Pitch Size.
Team Talks as i have highlighted are a sticky point - Use whatever you feel work the best for you.
Training again same as team talks USe the best that you have found for you.
No Opposition Instructions.
if you get a man sent off take off one of the outer strikers to replace him
If you have problems with yellow and red cards reduce the tackling of the Midfielders.
Remember that al tactics need a period of 3-4 games for the players to gel, This one is no different, I would suggest about 10 games for a proper evaluation of the tactic.

Tactic Link.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/85q856f5p7lgfe1/Mr Hough Rolls Back The Years FM12 (Man City, Oct 2011).tac
Remember Good Or Bad Experiances i wanna know.
Thanks for the Support.
Mr Hough.
This tactic is meant to be a 3 striker tactic so don't change the formation hoping a few tweaks will improve it.

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x

评分

参与人数 1经验 +6 PGB +6 收起 理由
chencpam + 6 + 6 嗯哼 感谢分享

查看全部评分

发表于 2012-1-7 11:54 | 显示全部楼层
终于回归433了
发表于 2012-1-7 11:55 | 显示全部楼层
又看到这种风骚站位,看了几代了,看着就难受
发表于 2012-1-7 11:55 | 显示全部楼层
Mr Hough  大师的战术 是最强的 :ljh046)
发表于 2012-1-7 11:59 | 显示全部楼层
1204?1211?
头像被屏蔽
发表于 2012-1-7 12:01 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
发表于 2012-1-7 12:02 | 显示全部楼层
前排留名 拿去试阵
发表于 2012-1-7 12:04 | 显示全部楼层
这个是什么版本的战术
发表于 2012-1-7 12:07 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 神雷 于 2012-1-7 12:37 编辑

如同标题中所说的那样,本次的阵型其实是我在FM10里面非常成功的4-1-2-3的复刻版。虽说是复刻版,但是战术的本质还是极其不同的- FM10里的阵型更多的是通过压制对方禁区从各种角度以及各种位置取得各种进球,但是这个阵型的重点是前锋,或者更精确的说是 在中间的中锋,虽然在阵型中左右两边的前锋依然会保持火力,但是最最根本的还是中间中锋取得持续性的进球

我必须强调的是这个战术并不是像我之前的那几个战术一样的所有队伍都适用
(题外话说一句,之前的几个战术是打防反,弱队一样使用,而且非常高效,我曾用在兰格子联赛(英国的第五级联赛)还是半职业球队的联曼在联赛杯上干掉了12-13赛季的热刺!)但当你找到适合的球员的时候,你就会发现这个阵型的强大威力。

对于中场组织进攻还是一样的理念-一脚出球,我并不是说巴萨的那种小范围快速传递但是也非常类似,有效并且极具观赏性。

中场的防守端需要大范围的逼抢并且放铲来得到球权并且迅速发动反击。

在这个战术里,防守端更多的是一个整体而不是个人。因此理论上来讲对于拥有速度型前锋的球队来说是有一定危险性的,但是至少目前我还没有遇到这方面的情况。

在我用艾佛顿测试这个战术的时候遇到了一些小小的问题,对于实力和艾佛顿持平以及不如埃弗顿的球队的对手,我总是可以取得不错的成绩,但是对于强大的对手,有的时候会出现一些小问题,当然,只是一部分情况,尤其是当我的训话不起作用的时候。SI今年极大的加强了训话的作用。因为我的训话一般都交给助教去做,所以我也没有什么太好的推荐。
在哈德斯菲尔德队的测试中,所有球队都被我成功拿下,基本上没有任何问题。

而在我用曼城的测试中,我完全制霸了联赛,赢下了全部12场比赛。

很多对方的进攻来自于两翼的长传球,所以如果可能的话选取速度比较好的后防线(边后卫+中卫),需要
速度,爆发力,防守站位,预判

这个战术并不是以控球为主,所以基本上控球率大概在40%左右,但是基于我的理念,赢球才是关键,控球率则是为赢球服务的一个数值而已。
中场会经常性的前插,所以中场需要
射门,视野

目前来讲并没有发现太多的问题,所以我对这个战术的攻防两端都非常自信。

赛前准备
设置到
进攻跑位
训练量则是
高,

当然这个也可以根据你的意愿更改,但是我比较倾向于进攻。

球场尺寸:最大

训话用你感觉最好的方式就可以,我没有推荐,训练方面依然。

不要做任何针对性设置。

如果有人被罚下,拿下一个前锋来填补空缺的位置,如果遇到吃牌过多的情况,让你的中场球员用低强度的铲断。

阵型需要磨合,3-4场开始正常发挥,10场之后再下评判。

谢谢。

评分

参与人数 1PGB +2 收起 理由
caicarl30 + 2 多谢你的汉化。

查看全部评分

终于等到三前锋了,求球员配置啊
大师出品!
到底哪个版本?
前排占座!招租!!
发表于 2012-1-7 12:12 | 显示全部楼层
等待9L兄弟的翻译~~~
正好手头前锋太多。。。
发表于 2012-1-7 12:15 | 显示全部楼层
MR在11代时此战术中后场和前场脱节 不知道这个版本会不会有这个情况
发表于 2012-1-7 12:23 | 显示全部楼层
哎..还是喜欢有两边和前腰的战术..纯支持了.
发表于 2012-1-7 12:27 | 显示全部楼层
怎么还是蛋疼的433
发表于 2012-1-7 12:30 | 显示全部楼层
控球没优势但射门和绝佳机会很多
发表于 2012-1-7 12:31 | 显示全部楼层
9L兄弟 加油 赶快
发表于 2012-1-7 12:32 | 显示全部楼层
中间那个ST是主要进球者,而左右那两个也会切入..
而这个阵型不像之前那些战术,会全场掌控比赛~
中场那3位球员全攻全守,在中场拦截后一脚向前锋传送,跟巴萨的踢法很类似
在他的曼城档,他建议4个后卫要有好的速度,站位,预测
发表于 2012-1-7 12:35 | 显示全部楼层
这个要顶一下 支持433 坐等高手翻译
发表于 2012-1-7 12:39 | 显示全部楼层
翻译好了,9L,各位自取,Mr Hough的阵型都是精品,去测试一下。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|Archiver|爆棚小组 PlayGM论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 09:38 , Processed in 0.029254 second(s), 17 queries , Gzip On.