查看: 79755|回复: 199

官网有个叫“Devasto”的战术很受欢迎,由huyuekun翻译

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-3-22 21:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 海钟瑞 于 2011-3-24 23:26 编辑

我英文水平有限,Devasto是蹂躏的意思,官网原帖

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/250888-4-2-2-2-quot-Il-Devasto-quot

本帖最后由 huyuekun 于 2011-3-24 17:29 编辑

IMPORTANT: Read all the post and if you make everything i say in this post, this tactic will work great
重要提示:看完所有我写的,如果你按照我所说的去做,这个战术会很给力
This is the tactic (i'm sorry, but i' forgot to uncheck the option "target man"...then, neither of two forward is "target man"):
这是站位图(抱歉,忘记去除“战术核心”这一项了,两个前锋都不是战术核心)

[url=attachment.php?

The particularity of this tactic is that, while playing with two large wings, passing are set in the center to take advantage of their movements and the movements of the two forward...the amplitude is seen, not as a way to open the game from one level to another by sending a cross to the exterior, but is seen as a means to send to the center, as many players as possible to avoid him "beat feet".
这个战术的特点在于,虽然用的两个边锋,但传球者却是放在中路,这样做的好处在于能够充分利用边锋和前锋的跑位。场地利用很宽,但传球重点并不经常利用两翼齐飞的传中战术,而是更多的打中路,大量的球员(进攻)能够有效避免某一球员被盯死。

Now i show you the line up in attack and the line up on defense (action-type goals and how to defend the team):
A) Attack (red: forward; blue: wings; purple: midfielders; yellow: backs)
现在我们来看进攻和防守图
A)进攻(红色:前锋;蓝色:边锋;紫色:中场;黄色:后卫)
[url=attachment.php?

As you can see the ball carrier(Carrick) has a lot of offensive solutions, and there, in this picture taken from the game against Barça (willfully to show the impact even against strong defenses) can count 5 different solutions: the two full backs, the 'other median, the two wings and rooney, in this case was the player served a chance to find himself infallible!
B) Defense(Here I show you a series of 4 screens taken from the same action to show the effectiveness of the module. Red circle in the opponent and the ball carrier, the red line, of course, is a sign of its passage):
1: Mascherano sets the action, no one contrast (this is the peculiarity of being a defensive tactic) but not has important solutions because the spaces are all closed, and then discharged to the outside
你可以看到控球球员(Carrick)有大量的进攻选择,这张图是对战巴萨时截下来的(用以表明此战术的重点,即便对手防守很NB),如图所示,Carrick有5个不同的选择:两个边卫、一个中场、两个边锋以及鲁尼,在这种情况下,Carrick会选择最好的传球点。
B)防守(在这里我用了连续4张图来说明有效防守的层次)红圈圈是对手的控球队员,红线是传球线路
1、马斯切拉诺站住位置,没有盯防者(这是防守战术中很特别的)但不要紧,因为我们的阵型是前压的,对手的空间很小,然后是退守中路,让对手传边路。

2-3: The player who receives the outside, having no space in front of you, download centrally Iniesta ... even here it goes, and Iniesta decides to return to  Mascherano:
2-3:边路球员接到传球,会发现前方没有空间,于是又回传中路的Iniesta,如果到了这一步的话(题外音:可能被断),Iniesta又传给Mascherano。

4: Mascherano decided to return to Iniesta, continues to have no clear solutions, but at this point, Carrick, takes it in advance, retrieves the ball and get it on rooney
4、Mascherano回传给Iniesta,仍然没有好的传球机会,而在这个时候,Carrick已经冲上来了,抢了球,迅速传给鲁尼。

After showing a little something to tell you a little step ', role by role, what kind of players are used to this tactic:
说了一些小的步骤,然后说说这个战术要的人员要求
GK: the best could find.
守门员:选你能找到最好的

FB: since it must cover the entire external  zone: a) physical qualities, especially speed, b) quality techniques such as cross, marking, steps b) mental qualities like without the ball, position, team play.
边后卫:能跑的,能够覆盖整个球场的边路的
A)身体素质,尤其是速度
B)合格的技术,比如传中、盯人
C)合格的精神,比如无球跑、站位、团队合作

CB: best you could buy
中后卫:你能买到最好的

MC: I used the median with good feet and / or central midfielders achieving excellent results. Career test to man utd I used Fletcher and Carrick (I will show you the statistics)
中场:我选择速度快的或传球好的中场。用曼联的时候我选择了Flecher和Carrick(无图无真相,我会发他们的数据)

WGS: shift the balance are crucial. They must be fast, must be able to cross and dribble, must be able to play as a team. Do not need finalizing. Must be of the wings as well, not adapted attackers, the game would be affected to the extent that they no longer play for the team but would seek a personal solution
边锋:保持球队战术的平衡性是最重要的,他们必须快,必须能够传中和盘带,必须打整体而非单打独斗挑战对方整个防线。要用的就是边锋,而不是射手。balabala……

FR:will be your finalizer, then used the usual values and attributes tokeep under control . I invite you to consider, however, particularly the physical values.
右前锋:他是你的终结者(顶在最前方,实际是废话),通常的理解是射门和控球,我建议你选择身体流、。

FS:will be a bit 'finalizer, a little' finisher, so do not count as the finalization (15 already is fine) but what will count a lot: A) technical quality: passes, first game B) mental qualities: teamwork Without the ball, intuition and even a bit of imagination.
左前锋:他会负责射门和前锋其他的职能,所以射门并不是最主要的(15已经很不错了),但是有其他几点要考虑
1、技术:传球、停球(应为First touch 而非first game)
2、精神:团队合作、无球跑、洞察力(创造力),甚至是想象力。
That said, I give you some 'helpful advice:
另外,我再给一些有用的意见
-Pitch dimension: MAX
场地利用:最宽
-Any O.I.
缩写不懂
-If you use this tactic in halfway, before it can give the desired results, it takes a minimum of 3 games, to a maximum of 6
如果中途用,3-6场磨合
-If you use this tactic since the beginning of the season, it would be preferable, the friendly pre-season, you play by turning your pink over every single game (45 min and 45 min)
最好从一开始就用
-pre-match training by the assistant manager
赛季前的训练通过助教分配就OK
Now a bit 'of statistics, just to make you realize the immense potential of this tactic:
Goal scored (team) ROONEY 89 GOALS
一点数据,看看这套阵型的威力
鲁尼89球

Assist (team)
助攻

Premier League Final Standings:
联赛数据

Premier Leagues players final statistics:
进球纪录

得分

REMEMBER this: not change the tactics in any aspect, it is a 4-4-2, and can not be trasformed into other tactics...if u make this, and the result will not arrive, not give her the blame!!!
记住这些:不要试图更改我的战术哪怕一点点,这是442,也不能变为其他任何战术,你如果更改了,同时达不到效果,就不要有任何的指责!

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
发表于 2011-3-22 21:33 | 显示全部楼层
……海大湿英语无敌啊……给力翻译下撒:ljh014)
发表于 2011-3-22 21:45 | 显示全部楼层
w 我转不来~
发表于 2011-3-22 21:59 | 显示全部楼层
Il Devasto看上去更像意大利语一些
发表于 2011-3-22 22:15 | 显示全部楼层
我英文白痴的,路过
发表于 2011-3-22 22:17 | 显示全部楼层
坐享其成地占楼
发表于 2011-3-22 22:35 | 显示全部楼层
[url][/url]看看是不是这个~~

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
发表于 2011-3-22 22:39 | 显示全部楼层
应该是这个吧

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
头像被屏蔽
发表于 2011-3-22 22:43 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
发表于 2011-3-22 22:51 | 显示全部楼层
:ljh047)效果怎么样?有人用了吗
发表于 2011-3-22 22:55 | 显示全部楼层
怎么有箭头的原文那里?
发表于 2011-3-22 23:00 | 显示全部楼层
看看结果。
发表于 2011-3-22 23:03 | 显示全部楼层
等结果,大湿推荐。
发表于 2011-3-22 23:09 | 显示全部楼层
前面2个好混乱  求真相
发表于 2011-3-22 23:16 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 woaiyy 于 2011-3-22 23:25 编辑

战术:

全文:(翻译就算了,怕打字,不过不是太难的,因为原贴的作者母语也不是英语。)
4-2-2-2 "il Devasto"
(I apologize in advance for my bad english)

IMPORTANT: Read all the post and if you make everything i say in this post, this tactic will work great

This is the tactic (i'm sorry, but i' forgot to uncheck the option "target man"...then, neither of two forward is "target man"):

The particularity of this tactic is that, while playing with two large wings, passing are set in the center to take advantage of their movements and the movements of the two forward...the amplitude is seen, not as a way to open the game from one level to another by sending a cross to the exterior, but is seen as a means to send to the center, as many players as possible to avoid him "beat feet".

Now i show you the line up in attack and the line up on defense (action-type goals and how to defend the team):
A) Attack (red: forward; blue: wings; purple: midfielders; yellow: backs)

As you can see the ball carrier(Carrick) has a lot of offensive solutions, and there, in this picture taken from the game against Barça (willfully to show the impact even against strong defenses) can count 5 different solutions: the two full backs, the 'other median, the two wings and rooney, in this case was the player served a chance to find himself infallible!
B) Defense(Here I show you a series of 4 screens taken from the same action to show the effectiveness of the module. Red circle in the opponent and the ball carrier, the red line, of course, is a sign of its passage):
1: Mascherano sets the action, no one contrast (this is the peculiarity of being a defensive tactic) but not has important solutions because the spaces are all closed, and then discharged to the outside

2-3: The player who receives the outside, having no space in front of you, download centrally Iniesta ... even here it goes, and Iniesta decides to return to  Mascherano:

4: Mascherano decided to return to Iniesta, continues to have no clear solutions, but at this point, Carrick, takes it in advance, retrieves the ball and get it on rooney

After showing a little something to tell you a little step ', role by role, what kind of players are used to this tactic:
GK: the best could find.
FB: since it must cover the entire external  zone: a) physical qualities, especially speed, b) quality techniques such as cross, marking, steps b) mental qualities like without the ball, position, team play.
CB: best you could buy
MC: I used the median with good feet and / or central midfielders achieving excellent results. Career test to man utd I used Fletcher and Carrick (I will show you the statistics)
WGS: shift the balance are crucial. They must be fast, must be able to cross and dribble, must be able to play as a team. Do not need finalizing. Must be of the wings as well, not adapted attackers, the game would be affected to the extent that they no longer play for the team but would seek a personal solution
FR:will be your finalizer, then used the usual values and attributes tokeep under control . I invite you to consider, however, particularly the physical values.
FS:will be a bit 'finalizer, a little' finisher, so do not count as the finalization (15 already is fine) but what will count a lot: A) technical quality: passes, first game B) mental qualities: teamwork Without the ball, intuition and even a bit of imagination.

That said, I give you some 'helpful advice:
-Pitch dimension: MAX
-Any O.I.
-If you use this tactic in halfway, before it can give the desired results, it takes a minimum of 3 games, to a maximum of 6
-If you use this tactic since the beginning of the season, it would be preferable, the friendly pre-season, you play by turning your pink over every single game (45 min and 45 min)
-pre-match training by the assistant manager

Now a bit 'of statistics, just to make you realize the immense potential of this tactic:
Goal scored (team) ROONEY 89 GOALS

Assist (team)

Premier League Final Standings:

Premier Leagues players final statistics:

REMEMBER this: not change the tactics in any aspect, it is a 4-4-2, and can not be trasformed into other tactics...if u make this, and the result will not arrive, not give her the blame!!!

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
发表于 2011-3-22 23:18 | 显示全部楼层
:Q求翻译!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
发表于 2011-3-22 23:18 | 显示全部楼层
这不是1121的那个吗?..我看过了..~
发表于 2011-3-22 23:32 | 显示全部楼层
直接谷歌的后果= =将就着看吧。。。
全文:
4-2-2-2“金正日Devasto” ( 我很抱歉我的坏提前英文)

注意:请阅读所有的帖子,如果你让一切我在这个岗位说,这个战术将工作的伟大

这是战术 (我很抱歉,但我忘了取消选择“目标人”...然后,两个前锋都“目标人” ):

这种策略的特殊性在于,打两个大翅膀,通过在中心设置,以利用他们的行动和两个前锋的动作...振幅看到,作为一种开放的游戏不从一个水平到另一个通过发送一个十字架,从外表看,而是看作一种手段,发送到中心,尽可能多的球员,以避免他“打脚”。

现在我告诉你在网上攻击和防守(动作型的目标,以及如何捍卫队)阵容:
甲)攻击(红色:向前,蓝色:翅膀;紫色:中场,黄色:备份)

正如你可以看到球载体(卡里克)具有进攻性的解决方案很多,而且从对巴萨比赛采取的这张照片,(故意表现出强烈的防御冲击对偶)可以指望5种不同的解决方案:两个边后卫,在其他中位数,两翼和鲁尼在这种情况下,被送达的球员有机会找到自己犯错!
乙)防御(在这里我告诉你一个来自同一所采取的行动4一系列屏幕显示模块的有效性。红色圆圈中的对手和球载体,红线,当然是它通过符号) :
1:马斯切拉诺套动作,没有人对比(这是成为一名防守战术特点),但不具有重要的解决方案,因为是全封闭的空间,然后排放到外面

2-3:球员谁接收外,没有在你面前的空间,下载中心伊涅斯塔... 即使在这里,这是不言而喻,和伊涅斯塔决定返回马斯切拉诺:

4:马斯切拉诺决定回到伊涅斯塔,仍然没有明确的解决方案,但在这一点上,卡里克,把它提前,检索球并获得它的鲁尼

后呈现出少了一些步骤告诉你一个小',按角色的作用,什么样的球员使用这种战术:
竞:最好能找到。
布里亚托利:因为它必须涵盖整个外部区域:a)身体的素质,尤其是速度,b)质量技术,如交叉,标志,步骤b),如无球,位置,发挥团队心​​理素质。
伯恩斯坦:你可以买到最好的
主持人:我用好脚和/或达到良好的效果中场中位数。 职业测试,我用曼联弗莱彻和卡里克(我会告诉你一个统计)
WGS:移位的平衡是至关重要的。 他们必须要快,必须能够交叉和运球,必须能够发挥作为一个团队。 不需要完成。 必须为好,不适合攻击的翅膀,游戏将受到影响的程度,他们没有为球队再发挥,但将寻求个人解决方案
阻燃:将你的终结,然后用常规值和属性控制tokeep。 我请你考虑,但是,尤其是物理值。
财政司司长:将有点'终结,有点'终结者,所以不要指望的最后定稿(15已是好的),但会有什么指望了很多:A)技术质量:合格,第一场比赛乙)心理素质:团队合作不球,甚至是直觉和想象力位。

不过,我给你一些'有用的建议:
摊位尺寸:最大
,任何其他投资
,如果你使用这种战术在半路,才可以让理想的效果,它需要一个最低的3场比赛一6最大,
,如果您使用自本赛季开始这种战术,这将是可取的,友好的赛季前,你翻发挥每场比赛(45分钟和45分钟)粉红
-赛前训练的助理教练

现在,统计位',只是为了让你认识到这种战术的巨大潜力:
进球得分(队)鲁尼89目标

辅助(队)

英超联赛最终排名:

英超联赛球员的最终数字:

记住:在任何方面不改变战术,这是一个4-4-2,并不能为其他战术trasformed ...如果你让这一点,结果将不会到来,没有给她的责任! !
发表于 2011-3-22 23:34 | 显示全部楼层
看翻译的实在是受不了
发表于 2011-3-22 23:38 | 显示全部楼层
:ljh052)看了一眼翻译,果断去看英文了....
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|Archiver|爆棚小组 PlayGM论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 06:30 , Processed in 0.032137 second(s), 16 queries , Gzip On.