还有,带球往前跑也不能算前插,那叫做带球突破。

说了半天不是,那前插究竟是个什么东西?
大概可以这么解释吧———当己方控球组织进攻时,非控球球员快速跑到前方有利的进攻位置的行为。

有点绕口?我不说你还明白,我越说你越糊涂?
好吧,另一位伟大的思想家曾经说过,一万字不如一幅图有说服力。
So,上图。

图画得不好,大家凑合看一下。重点在于领会精神 -_-|||
先解释一下,虚线表示传球路线,实线表示跑动路线。
这幅图中 6 号控住球后,给边路的 7 号传球,在此同时,8 号很快地向前跑动到箭头的位置。当然,他不白跑,因为他预判到 7 号可能会把球传到禁区前沿。8 号的这个行为就是一个典型的前插。如果 7 号不传球给他,选择了自己带球突破呢?嗯,其实 8 号还是没有白跑,因为他的这个行为会给对方的防守球员造成一些麻烦。

再来一幅图,这个场面大家应该更常注意到。

还是要解释一下,那根扭来扭去的线表示带球突破的路线。
11 号拿到球后一路狂奔下底,与此同时,8 号和 7 号也没有闲着,一个往禁区前沿跑,一个往禁区内的另一侧跑,他俩的行为就叫做前插。至于 6 号,则没有选择前插,仍然保持他在阵型中的位置。

好吧,就算前插是这个东西,那么我在 FM 里设置的选项是什么意思呢?
很少(Rarely)- 混合(Mixed)- 经常(Often)
字面意思就是这样了,这个只是指球员选择进行前插这个行为的概率。
具体概率是多少我可不知道,为了方便理解,不妨假设是 10%, 50%, 90% 吧。
可能需要特别说明一下,球员一旦选择了进行前插,就一定会跑到合适的进攻位置,不会因为设置为混合就只跑一半路就停下来。

由于前插要求球员快速到位,所以说对球员的奔跑能力和体能要求都比较高。为什么边路球员(我们通常会把边路球员设置为经常前插)体能消耗比较大呢?这个就是很主要的原因。

嗯,那我可不可以用其他设置来代替前插呢?比如,设置心态为进攻。
心态的确能够影响球员在场上的跑位,但是呢,心态影响的可不仅仅是这个。心态更象是一个全局影响因子,他会影响球员在场上做出的各种选择。
那么,我用右键拉线总可以了吧?
这么说吧,右键拉线仍然属于整体阵型的概念。球员会根据球队的整体推进情况选择站位,但是可未必会很快地跑到进攻位置上。

好了,这个概念现在应该比较清楚了吧,收工。

什么,你还想知道究竟怎么设置才好?这个,自己摸索实践不是很好么?
为什么你还是这么有诚意地看着我?……

好吧,那我就推荐一篇由大名鼎鼎的 wwfan 写的战术文章吧。
Look……
[此贴子已经被作者于2006-12-15 10:55:08编辑过]

[ 本帖最后由 死鱼 于 2008-7-21 17:55 编辑 ]

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
 楼主| 发表于 2006-12-15 18:46 | 显示全部楼层
<p>原文地址在 <a href="http://fm-britain.co.uk/index.php?page=articles&amp;view=news&amp;news_id=84">http://fm-britain.co.uk/index.php?page=articles&amp;view=news&amp;news_id=84</a>。<br/>全文如下(谢谢原作者 wwfan)<br/><br/><strong><font size="4">Attacking Settings&nbsp;&nbsp;<br/></font></strong><br/>Written by <strong>wwfan</strong><br/><br/>All the following information (unless specified) is based on a flat 4-4-2 playing in the Conf North. It should also be used as a supplement for the previous tactical pieces.<br/><br/><i>Forward Runs and Attacking</i><br/><br/>These have ben significantly reprogrammed and work very, very differently than they did in '06. I now believe they are key as to dominating possession. The most important area is FWRs for attackers.<br/><br/>When playing AI teams I noticed that, in a flat midfield, the AI MCs were playing as an MCd and MCa. One would always link up with the attack and one would sit in front of the back four. My MCs didn't seem to do this and constantly got in the way of each other. It didn't seem to matter if I split their mentalities a la RoT or left them on the same mentality with Ro3 blocks. As I believe the AI is pretty much Global, I decided another factor must be determining relative positions. I played one MC with no FWRs and the other with them on Often, and voila, a split MCd/MCa midfield which was beginning to offer better passing options. Prevously I had been splitting them as either Rarely/Mixed or Mixed/Often, but the new split of Rarely/Often was the bomb!<br/><br/>Possession grew steadily, and was beginning to match the AI. I was suffering from supersaint's problem of defending with reasonable efficiency (as my team only has one defender who has tackling better than 2, this is very relative), having a fantastic goals per shot on target ration (close to 50%), but not creating enough of them. I wanted to be able to have 55%+ possession, which, I assumed would produce more chances, and, if my G/SOT ration stayed high, a lot of quality performances.<br/><br/>I was suffering from the same issues many have reported: isolated attackers. Neither RoT nor Ro3 seemed to make any difference. They still lost possession all too easily. Then came the brainwave. My FC was a dominating target man who was winning 75%+ of his headers (H13-J14 is huge at Conf North level) and was scoring but not assisting. He kept on winning balls in the air but the opposition kept on picking up the scraps. So, I reduced his FWRs to rarely, with the other FC on mixed. Instant results. In the next two games he assisted 4 goals from 5, three being flick ons to the faster mixed FWRs FC, and one being a cushioned header back to the breaking MCa. Passing percentage went through the roof, with a 10% advantage over the AI, and I began to dominate possession (58% game one; 52% game two). I also improved crossing to being 10-15% better than the AI and was still winning 75%+ headers. <br/><br/>Observationally, the FC Target Man was dropping deeper to win headers, but with the wingers and MCa on FWRs often, and the FC on mixed, he was heading balls to players close to him, which was tearing the opposition apart. The old issue of stiker isolation was gone, and the team played compact, attractive football. Chance conversion remained high, but there were more of them. I think this is a KEY element to beating the AI in '07 and is a massive shift in thinking from '06. Please report on how this switch influences your play.<br/><br/><i>Notes</i><br/><br/>I am beginning to get the FBs to overlap now. FWrs to often and a wide formation with focus passing down both flanks seems to do the trick. I am holding up the ball with both FCs, which helps them have time to get into position, but HUB with wingers may help too. I have yet to try though. <br/><br/>FWRs are KEY and setting them correctly is a must. Best values seem to be:<br/><br/><i>Home</i><br/><br/>FBs: Often (be careful when the AI switches to the 4-4-2 Long Farrows)<br/>DCs: Rarely<br/>MCd: Rarely<br/>ML/R: Often ??? (Maybe mixed would help with overlapping fullbacks; some testing required)<br/>MCa: Often<br/>FCd/TM: Rarely<br/>FCa: Mixed<br/><br/>I need to experiment with away settings, but obviously they need to be toned down to stop gaps appearing in the back four. <br/><br/><i>Attacking Midfielders/AMCs</i><br/><br/>There have been issues with isolation for AMCs, especially when using the RoT. I would suggest experimenting with FWRs rarely (if you want him to be a playmaker) or mixed to see if they are better settings and help him get involved more. As I see it, the MCa becomes an AMC with FWRs Often, so maybe the AMC's best settings are Rarely??<br/><br/><i>Playmaker/MCd/DMC</i><br/><br/>With my current set up, the MCd is always in huge amounts of space and can pick his passes. Employing a playmaker in the MCd position, with FWRs to rarely, may be a masterstroke. <br/><br/><br/>I need to do some further testing to see how all this affects RoT. It may revitalise it, it may not help. However, I am 95% sure that toning down FWRs for front players, expecially Target Men, is the way towards better possession and higher quality chance creation.<br/></p>
发表于 2006-12-15 18:55 | 显示全部楼层
楼主辛苦
发表于 2006-12-15 19:17 | 显示全部楼层
E文看完,好辛苦,不过满有帮助的
发表于 2006-12-15 20:36 | 显示全部楼层
<p>就说一个方面</p><p>首先同意楼主所提的拉线效果不如前插.甚至我认为设置经常前插会使拉线的效果部分或完全的丧失, 通过实践发现前插的设置在某些情况特定的球员身上会有负作用</p><p>拿最典型的人举个例子 小罗和梅西我按照现实情况下放在AML和AMR位置上向禁区内斜向拉线 设置为完全不前插 带球突破经常 心态全力进攻(即为20)&nbsp;效果和现实中一样 经常回撤拿球 然后内切突破 突破成功率高 造成威胁大 个人评分高而稳定 效果相当好&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </p><p>相反如果我设置为经常前插 他们反而会减少相当多的回撤接球机会 反而如正宗边锋一样总是往底线位置穿插,插的位置也相当深,即使把心态降低到12左右也不会有很大效果.这样来说就废了这类球员的一半功力,场上作用会减小一大半.</p><p>所以我想他们的前插线路还是基本根据自己的判断往防守力量薄弱的地方跑动(边路一般比中路空档多),前插设置会使球员更多的往边路跑动,,即使往中路拉线也不会效果很好.前锋也如是,如果自由度设置较高前插设置为经常的话,前锋拉开到边路的几率会大很多.</p><p>我的经验是对那些需要接球内切而不是下底的技术性球员来说设置不前插(有时前插我没有试过)效果会比前插好很多,一旦设置前插不单会大大减少回撤拿球次数 而且会让他们象一个边锋一样经常往底线跑动从而丧失了自身优势.</p><p></p>
 楼主| 发表于 2006-12-15 22:22 | 显示全部楼层
<div class="quote"><b>以下是引用<i>h_716</i>在2006-12-15 12:36:00的发言:</b><br/><p>就说一个方面</p><p>首先同意楼主所提的拉线效果不如前插.甚至我认为设置经常前插会使拉线的效果部分或完全的丧失, 通过实践发现前插的设置在某些情况特定的球员身上会有负作用</p><p>拿最典型的人举个例子 小罗和梅西我按照现实情况下放在AML和AMR位置上向禁区内斜向拉线 设置为完全不前插 带球突破经常 心态全力进攻(即为20)&nbsp;效果和现实中一样 经常回撤拿球 然后内切突破 突破成功率高 造成威胁大 个人评分高而稳定 效果相当好&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </p><p>……</p><p></p></div><p></p>[em17][em17][em17]<br/>还真是抛砖引出玉来了。有见解有实践,赞!
发表于 2006-12-16 00:15 | 显示全部楼层
<p>不错.个人感觉前插适用于盘带,速度一般,但传中传球相当牛B的球员,这样会事半功倍.</p>
发表于 2006-12-16 02:25 | 显示全部楼层
<p>楼主好贴啊!5楼的个人见解也很好,学习了</p><p></p><p>谢谢</p>
发表于 2006-12-16 03:21 | 显示全部楼层
<p>知识贴阿</p><p>赞一个</p>
发表于 2006-12-16 05:48 | 显示全部楼层
<p>好象可以的嘛</p><p></p>
发表于 2006-12-16 07:34 | 显示全部楼层
[em01]&nbsp;&nbsp; 慢慢看,支持。
发表于 2006-12-16 08:38 | 显示全部楼层
学到东西了!!![em17]
发表于 2006-12-16 08:40 | 显示全部楼层
<p>學到好多野啊~~~~</p>
发表于 2006-12-16 09:22 | 显示全部楼层
<p>有中文的吗...看不懂啊,,,,,</p>
发表于 2006-12-16 09:25 | 显示全部楼层
辛苦拉............
发表于 2006-12-16 13:43 | 显示全部楼层
好贴,一定要顶。
发表于 2006-12-16 16:18 | 显示全部楼层
辛苦了
发表于 2006-12-16 16:49 | 显示全部楼层
辛苦~~~~~~~~
发表于 2006-12-16 17:02 | 显示全部楼层
楼主好样的,考完试认真研究一下...[em03][em03]
发表于 2006-12-16 17:40 | 显示全部楼层
俺对前插的理解和楼主差不多
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|Archiver|爆棚小组 PlayGM论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-12 07:10 , Processed in 0.030982 second(s), 16 queries , Gzip On.