[转帖]关于游戏难度以及战术设定的说明

[复制链接]
发表于 2005-11-17 19:10 | 显示全部楼层
<P>个人的一点见解</P>
<P>楼主真负责啊</P>
<P>赞一个!</P>
发表于 2005-11-18 01:38 | 显示全部楼层
<DIV class=quote><B>以下是引用<I>didibluetrue</I>在2005-11-17 9:12:00的发言:</B><BR><BR>
<P>对于这句的翻译我有点小异议,give him (4) short passing on the game()里的4不是4格的意思,而是特指一下pass为4的那个人,一般括号里的东西都是注释前面的东西,翻译的时候为了避免困扰可以暂时不看直接前后连在一起翻,这是一个小窍门,因此翻译应为:“这就意味着你不应当将他(传球为4)在比赛中的传球方式设置为短传”如果有不不正确的地方请大家指正。 : )</P></DIV>
<P>翻译者当时时间有限,可以理解
<P>需要我们完善
发表于 2005-11-18 16:23 | 显示全部楼层
<P><STRONG>续</STRONG></P>
<P><STRONG>On Creative Freedom, Teamwork and Decisions<BR><BR></STRONG><I>Creative Freedom</I><BR><BR>Many posts on the forum are of the assumption that the creative freedom slider stops a player from obeying other individual instructions. If it is set high then a player will be more unlikely to do what he is told, if set low then he will adhere to instructions. I believe there are elements of truth to this, but it is not the whole story.<BR><BR>A player on high creative freedom will inevitably look for options in attack as soon as he gets the ball. If he decides that the creative/killer ball is on he will play it. Sometimes it will come off, sometimes it won't. That is the very nature of creativity in all walks of life. If he decides the creative/killer ball is unfeasible, he will play a safe ball and move into position to try again. Hence, decision making is also key to a truly great creative player. A creative player with good decision making will invariably choose the right time to play the right ball. Other factors will influence whether it comes off, such as the defensive stats of the opposition players trying to intercept the ball/tackle the creative player and the off the ball/decison making stats of the player trying to pick up the pass, but on the whole a player with good creativity/decison making will create chances. Alternatively, a player with good creativity/bad decison making will often try to play unfeasibly difficult balls that will result in interceptions and counter attacking moves as often/more often than creating chances for his own team. When setting instructions for such a player, be aware that giving him total freedom will likely result in you losing possession and having to defend quick countering moves as often as getting into scoring positions yourself.<BR><BR>Creativity is not flair and must be managed accordingly. A creative player creates chances for others, a flair player creates chances for himself. Thus, whereas a flair player can be closely marked and looking out of the game, only to do something extraordinary and score out of nothing, a creative player needs time and space in which to operate, so he has more opportunity to spot the creative pass. Thus, when positioning a creative player, make sure he is loosly zonal marking with closing down set to a minimum, so that he is always in the maximum amount of space to receive a pass. If he has excellent decision making/teamwork/workrate/off the ball, he could also be assigned a free role, which would allow him to rove about the pitch looking for space and thus become more useful. Creative players are often low on bravery, so can be marked out of the game by hard-men opponents. Be aware of this if you feel your creative player is not performing, and possibly look to play him deeper which will draw his marker out of position and create space in front of him for others to exploit. <BR><BR>Finally, in terms of creativity for the whole team, be careful setting it too high for too many players. If you do this, too many people will be looking for the killer ball, and your truly creative players will have less opportunity to influence a game. Also, too many passes are likely to be intercepted as they are being hit from unfeasible positions on the pitch, and possesion will turn over almost the second you have the ball. Tweak it high for a few players, and let the others focus on more mundane tasks, such as defending or scoring goals.<BR><BR><I>Teamwork</I><BR><BR>A player with high teamwork attribute will religiously obey the managers instructions, whether they are appropriate for the situation he is in or not. Teamwork is great when you have applied the optimum settings for the tactical situation your team is in, but will actually be disadvantageous if you have set innapropriate instructions. For example, if you have set closing down to 20 then a player with good teamwork will constantly close down, no matter what position/situation he finds himself in. This is where the maximum or minimum slider settings begin to fail and why moderation must be applied. If a player with high teamwork is told to close down to 20, then he will do it without fail; if he is told to close down often but not always, his decision making becomes more important, as he then has to decide on the appropriate moment to apply the closing dsown instruction.<BR><BR>A player with low teamwork is obviously more difficult to manage as you can never be sure whether he will obey instructions or not. This will be doubly difficult if he has bad decision making, as he will reguarly do what he wants, no matter if it is a good decision or not. All a manager can do with this sort of player is try to ensure he is in a position that won't cause huge harm to his own team, but where his unpredictableness will sometimes come off and create chances/opportunities to score.<BR><BR><I>Decision Making</I><BR><BR>Decison makingis hugely important in how you instruct a player. The higher the decision making stat, the more mixed instructions you can give him, as you are sure he will take the right option at the right time. Thus, a central defender with good defensive stats and high decison making can be asked to close down to mixed, as you can trust him to apply the instruction when required. A central defender with bad decison making should be told to close down rarely, which will keep him between the striker and the goal and thus make the attacking player try to go past him, rather than committing himself to a rash challenge. This can be applied right down the line for every position on the pitch. If a player has poor decison making, give him firm instructions to do a job; if he has good decision making, trust him to do the right thing. For a winger, for example, you could tell him to choose between through balls and crossing, with them both set to mixed, as you believe he will invariably pick the right option. I could go on and on about this, but I'm sure it is pretty obvious by now.<BR><BR><BR>Cheers for all the positive vibes.<STRONG>On Closing Down<BR><BR></STRONG>I havene't tested closing down very much, but fortunately somebody else has, the the following is with credit to/permission from HL7. His closing down thread is <a href="http://community.sigames.com/groupee/forums/a/tpc/f/1519717/m/8402053671" target="_blank" ><FONT color=#882222>here.</FONT></A> <BR><BR><I>Theory</I> <BR><BR>The best way to help out your defense is to have your midfield and strikers close down the man in possesion. This, coupled with hard tackling will frustrate the opposition, givbe them no time on the ball and generally make it easy for your defense to clear up.<BR><BR>During the game it is important to adapt your tactic around the current circumstance. for example, my Boston side was 1-0 down at home to Chesterfield at half time. Shortly after the restart one of their players was sent off for a second yellow. I changed to a slightly more attacking style, pushed my defense line up accordingly and played a very quick, direct passing. In the end after alot of grafting I managed to put so much pressure on them I won 2-1. Had I played out the game with the same instructions/tactic, I would probably have lost 1-0, or at best equalised.<BR><BR>Of course, to play a game centered heavily around closing down and breaking up the play, you need to make full use of your subs. your midfield in particular will tire after closing down for long periods, so make sure you have a couple of midfield options open to you on your bench, and keep a close eye on your players condition. It is important to note though that you should never have your defenders on hard tackling or closing down, this will pull them all over the place leaving alot of holes in your formation. Closing down is best used to try and help out the defense where possible.<BR></P><FONT size=4>
<P  align=left> </P>
<P  align=left> </P><FONT color=#3333cc>
<P  align=left>创造力<o:p></o:p></P>
<P  align=left> <o:p></o:p></P>
<P  align=left>论坛里有不少帖子认为创造力设置过高,会影响这个队员服从其他项个人设置。我相信这有一定道理,但并不完全。<o:p></o:p></P>
<P  align=left>一个创造力设为高的球员当他一拿到球,他会本能的寻找可行的进攻机会。如果他决定尝试传有想象力的/形成绝杀的球的话,那他会这么做。如果不适合传这样的球时,他会选择更安全的传球方式,直到跑到合适的位置时再试。因此,对于一个伟大的有创造力的球员来说,判断力也是一个至关重要的因素。一个有好的判断力的创造型球员,总是会在最正确的时间做出最恰当的选择。当然也会受其他一些因素的影响,比如,对方球员的防守属性,有时候会干扰或阻断这样的传球。但总的来说,一个有好的创造力的球员总是会制造出机会来的。另一方面,当这些球员试图传球失败或被对手截断的话,那么你就很容易处于被对手打反击的局面。所以,当设置这样的球员时,你一定要意识到完全给他们自由,结果有可能会让你失去控球时间和被对手反击,得分和失分的几率皆有。<o:p></o:p></P>
<P  align=left>创造力不是一个必须被控制的才能。一个创造型的球员为队友创造机会,而一个有天赋的球员为自己创造机会。创造型球员需要时间和空间去寻找发挥的机会。因此,要让他们处于宽松的区域防守和最小的逼抢环境中,从而获得最大的空间发挥想象力。如果,他的盯人/团队合作/工作效率/无球跑位同样出色的话,不妨将其设为自由人,让其游弋在中前场,使其发挥更大的作用。创造型球员通常也较低勇气值,所以很容易被较强的对手盯死。当你发现你的创造型球员没什么表现时,可以将其位置稍拖后,这样可以将盯防他的球员吸引出来,从而为队友创造空间与机会。<o:p></o:p></P>
<P  align=left>最后,设置全队的创造力时注意不要设的太高或设置太多人了。这样,太多人尝试绝杀球反而会使队中真正的创造型球员失去影响比赛的机会。仅调高少量球员的创造力,而让其他球员专注与防守或得分去吧。<o:p></o:p></P>
<P  align=left>团队合作<o:p></o:p></P>
<P  align=left>一个团队合作属性高的球员会严格遵守教练的设置,无论设置是合适或不合适的。当你作出适合你球队的战术设置时团队合作可以发挥很大的作用,反之亦然。例如,当你让一个高团队合作的队员最大的逼抢时,他真的会不停的去逼抢,不论此时的处于什么位置和情形。所以,为什么一定要适度的调整滑竿,避免将其最大或最小设置。这时,判断力就变的更重要了,使其在适宜的情况下决定逼抢的程度。<o:p></o:p></P>
<P  align=left>当球员的团队合作属性低时,他就很难管理了。你很难确定他是否会服从你的战术,如果他同时判断力也很差的话,情况会更糟。教练可以通过对属性的排序很容易的找出这样的球员并确保他们的位置不会出乱子。但是,有时候他们也会创造出意想不到的机会和进球。<o:p></o:p></P>
<P  align=left>判断力<o:p></o:p></P>
<P  align=left>判断力对如何设置球员是最重要的。高判断力属性意味着你可以设置更多的混合设置,他会在正确的时间做出正确的选择。一个拥有好的防守能力和判断力的中后卫可以将逼抢设为混合。而判断力差的中后卫就将逼抢设为较低,避免被对方攻击球员轻易过掉。对于判断力高的边路球员你可以让他选择在传中和直塞之间选择,相信他会作出最正确的选择。我会继续这个话题,但我想现在已经很显而易见了。<BR ><BR ><o:p></o:p></P>
<P  align=left>逼抢<o:p></o:p></P>
<P  align=left><o:p> </o:p></P>
<P  align=left>我对逼抢研究的不多,幸运的是已经有人这么做了,以下是来自HL7的心得:<o:p></o:p></P>
<P  align=left><o:p> </o:p></P>
<P  align=left>理论<o:p></o:p></P>
<P  align=left>帮助防守的最佳方式是让你的中场和前锋们去积极的逼抢。同时运用凶狠的抢断会极大的挫伤对手,让他们没时间合理的出球,同时让你的防守收益。<o:p></o:p></P>
<P  align=left>根据比赛进程调整战术是非常重要的。有一次,我的Boston半场以0:1落后,下半场开始不久对方一名球员吃到第二张黄牌被罚出场。于是我稍稍调高了进攻心态,将防线前压,加快节奏,直传。最后我2:1赢下了比赛。如果,我什么都不作改变的话,也许我只会平或者输。<o:p></o:p></P>
<P  align=left>当然, 逼抢太高会导致体力的不足,你需要充分利用你的替补球员,尤其是中场球员,你需要经常观察他们的体力情况。重要的一点是,不要让你的防守球员去逼抢,这会使你的阵形出现很多漏洞。逼抢是用来在需要的时候帮助后卫们防守的最佳方式。</FONT></FONT><BR ></P>
 楼主| 发表于 2005-11-18 17:41 | 显示全部楼层
再次感谢<STRONG><FONT face=Verdana color=#61b713>DavidColins</FONT></STRONG>的继续翻译
发表于 2005-11-18 19:46 | 显示全部楼层
<P>仔细研究一下,受教了——06的学问看来不少呢</P>

<P>唉,回头再看一遍才发现楼主的提示——想来,我这些话写在这也算不合适了,拜托楼主把此回帖删掉吧,还大家清静</P>
[此贴子已经被作者于2005-11-18 12:21:33编辑过]

发表于 2005-11-21 04:41 | 显示全部楼层
<P>我的战术设盯和上面说的一致,但是还是经常输球</P>
发表于 2005-11-25 18:21 | 显示全部楼层
全部翻译完了吗?
发表于 2005-11-29 00:44 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢作者!!不知道对FM2005同样适用否?
发表于 2005-11-29 03:09 | 显示全部楼层
<P><FONT color=#3300ff>On Positioning/Players Following Instructions</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=#3300ff>I used to make the mistake in thinking that player sliders, i.e. mentality/closing down/creative freedom were to do with attributes<br>but this is seemingly not the case. These sliders move your players into specific positions on the pitch.</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=#3300ff>Previously, I would set a decent defender on a mentality of 5 or 6, believing that he would drop back a little on the pitch. This was never my intention as I actually wanted him to take more advantage of his defensive skills, hence me putting him more on a defensive mentality. With a more defensive mentality the opposite happened from what I wanted. My defenders dropped back some more and thus enlarged the gap between my defence and midfield, creating a lot of space for the opposition strike force. When I adjusted it to a more attacking mentality and upped closing down a little, the attackers didn't have much time and space anymore, which was what I was looking for.</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=#3300ff>Maybe this sounds logical to some of you, but my previous interpretation was that a defensive mentality made a defender concentrate on defending more than attacking. When I put it defenders on defensive mentality it only placed them on a more defensive position on the pitch. Maybe I made such a mistake because English is my second langauge (my native tongue is Dutch). I thought it was more of a mental thing and would would make the player focus on his defensive attributes, but it's a physical thing, making him move a litle bit more back or up from his default position.</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=#3300ff>Closing Down </FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=#3300ff>Closing down makes the player move towards the ball more when chasing. When you have your players on different settings (eg. DCs set to 4; DL and DR set to 8; DMC set to 20; AM L/R and C to 12; SC to 11) it would make the players move into each others zones. For example, the DMC would work his head off moving in to the AMC zone. I realised it did not have much to do with the atributes in the first place (the level of which of course make the difference between success and failure) but such tactical settings only set the amount to which your players are trying.</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=#3300ff>So if the settings aren't compatible with each other your tactic won't work.</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=#3300ff>I noticed when you put all your defenders on the same CD they will work more as a unit. You can even give them attacking mentalities, something I wouldn't even have tried previously, because of my wrong interpretation. You can put them on different mentality, but not more then 2 or maybe 3 apart.</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=#3300ff>A player with good attributes for closing down will still make use of them related to the amount of which you ask him to use them. This is not enitrely set by closing down , but related to tackling and positional attributes too. If you put him on hard tackling he will try to win the ball whenever the player is in his pre-determined Closing Down Zone. To make a DMC close down an AMC, move his mentality so he is close to the AMC, then adjust his closing down instruction related to where/how you want him to close down. That is, 20 everywhere, 1 only in the position where your DMCs default position is. Put his tackling on hard if you want him to fight for every ball in your pre-determined zone and on easy if you only want him to make a tackle if he's sure he'll win it.</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=#3300ff>Creative Freedom </FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=#3300ff>Closing down and creative freedom are almost the same. Creative freedom does the same kind of thing to players, with the only difference being that creative freedom is only used when you are in possesion. Thus, it's also vital that your settings of players playing close to each other are almost the same.</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=#3300ff>When your most creative man is set to CD 20 and your winger is on normal, your creative man (AMC) reguarly moves into your winger's position, whereas your winger won't move that far from his zone cos his settings are to stay closer to his position. Everybody knows that two players in the same area of the pitch is not good. I made the mistake of thinking it would make your player make more use of his creative ability. Again, I think my reasoning was wrong. These settings are about his position, not his use of his attributes. A player with 20 dribbling, 20 technique, 20 flair will still dribble if set on creative freedom 5, the only difference is he will perform that dribble close to the position he is playing. Someone with more creative freedom will move over the pitch to where the ball is and will have more times in possession then some one with lower creative freedom.</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=#3300ff>Again, I have noticed if you put them on similar ratings they do not move into each others zones, even when all are set to higher creative freedom.</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=#3300ff></FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=#3300ff>I think Tays has made some interesting assumptions/points, and while I don't 100% agree with all of them, they are certainly worth taking into consideration when thinking about tactics. I feel the most interesting issue he raises is the incompatibility of settings, which I have talked about abstractly, but which he gives a more empirical feel to. It backs up Asmodeus's and my feelings about balance and moderation being the keys to success, in that if you set too extreme instructions players will get in each others way and the formation will collapse.</FONT></P>
<P><FONT color=#3300ff></P>
<P><br></P>
<P></FONT><FONT color=#3300ff>关于安排球员位置的说明</FONT></P><FONT color=#3300ff>
<P><br>我过去总是错误地以为球员的个人战术设置,换而言之,就是比赛心态/逼抢/即兴发挥自由度是应该根据球员的属性来设置的,但其实不是这样的。在很大程度上这些设置明确了这个球员在场上的位置。</P>
<P><br>以前,我总会把一个防守球员的心态调到5或者6格,以使他在一定程度上拖后一点。我原以为把他的心态设为防守能更充分地发挥出他的防守能力,但事与愿违。过于防守的心态使我的对手有了可趁之机。我的防守球员因为过于拖后而加大了与中场球员间的空隙,这给对手的锋线创造了很大的空间。当我将防守球员的心态向进攻调整了一点并稍微调高了他们的逼抢后,对方的前锋再也没有那么多的时间和空间了,这正是我需要的!</P>
<P>可能对一些人来说这听起来才是合理的——我以前以为一个防守的心态只是使一个防守球员专注于防守多过于进攻。当我把一个防守球员的心态调到防守时,在一定程度上他的位置就只能偏向于防守。我之前之所以会犯这个错误,可能是因为英语是我的第二语言吧(我的母语是荷兰语)。我以前认为这些调整只会影响这个球员的心态,但事实上这会影响这个球员的站位——比他的默认位置更拖后一点或是更靠前一点。</P>
<P>(……这个人说了那么多一直在绕弯,一句话概括就是:就算你把你的中后卫心态设置为全力进攻,他也不会跑到前锋位置去,只是比他原来的中后卫位置靠前一点,所以后卫的心态应该调高一点,以免与中场脱节)</P>
<P><br>逼抢</P>
<P>逼抢决定了你的球员在比赛中追着球跑的程度。当你把不同位置的球员的逼抢都设置成不同的程度时(比如说:DC设置成4格,DR/L设置成8格,DMC设置成20格,AMR/C/L设置成12,SC设置成11),就会使这些球员跑到其他球员的区域上。比如说,DMC就会<br>追球一直追到AMC的位置。我认识到这个设置虽然不是决定比赛胜负的首要因素,但这决定了你在场上卖力踢球的球员的数量。</P>
<P>因此如果球员间的设置不协调的话,那你的战术也不会生效。</P>
<P>我注意到如果你把你所有的防守球员的逼抢都设置为同一水平的话,那么他们会表现地更象一个整体。你甚至可以把他们的心态设置为进攻——因为我的错误的理解,这是我以前根本不敢尝试的。你也可以把他们的逼抢程度调成不同的,但不要超过2个或者最多3个球员不一样。</P>
<P>一个拥有高逼抢属性的球员如果要好好利用他们的能力的话,这就不仅仅包括逼抢设置,还关联到铲球设置和个人能力。如果你让他铲球凶狠的话,那么在他事先决定的逼抢区域中,他会很努力地想要得到球。如果让一个DMC逼抢AMC,首先调整他的心态使他的位置靠近AMC,然后调整他的逼抢指示,比如在什么地方,怎样逼抢。20格就是任何地方都逼抢,1格是只在这个DMC的默认位置进行逼抢。如果你希望让他在事先指定的区域内象个战士般为每个球都战斗到底的话,就把他的铲球调成凶狠;如果你想让他保证每个球都有把握铲下的话,那就把铲球调成文明。</P>
<P><br>即兴发挥自由度</P>
<P>逼抢和即兴发挥自由度基本上是一样的。即兴发挥自由度对球员有着相同的影响,唯一不同点体现在控球上。因此,球员之间的空间不应该过大同样重要。</P>
<P>当你队中最有创造力的球员的逼抢设置成20格,而你的两翼球员的逼抢设置为正常的话,那么这个最有创造力的球员(AMC)就会经常跑到两翼球员的区域中去,然而你的两翼球员并不会离开他们的位置过远,因为他们的设置决定了他们只在他们的位置活动。我们都知道两个球员集中在一个区域中是很不好的。过去我以为这样会使球员更充分的发挥出他的创造力,但是现在我知道我的想法是错误的了。这些设置决定了这个球员的位置,而并不是他使用他创造力的程度。一个技术,盘带,才华都是20的球员即使他的创造力设置为5格,他依然会盘带过人,唯一不同的是他只在属于他自己的区域内盘带。一个拥有高创造力的球员会更多地出现在球所在的地方,并会更多地控制球。</P>
<P>我还注意到一点:如果你把球员们的即兴发挥自由度全部设置为一样,他们就不会跑到其他球员的位置上去,即使是全部设置为高自由度。</P>
<P><br>这可能是SI论坛老大的话:我觉得Tays做了一些很有趣的猜想,虽然我并不100%同意这些说法,但这些确实值得我们在设定战术时考虑一下。我最感兴趣的就是他提到的球员个人设置间的不协调,这我以前很抽象地提到过,但是他通过他的经验让我们更直观地了解了这个说法。这些都论证了我和Asmodeus的想法:平衡和适度的调整才是取胜的关键,如果你把球员的设置调的过高,那么他们在球场上就会跑到其他球员的区域中从而导致阵型的崩溃。</FONT></P>
[此贴子已经被作者于2005-11-29 12:45:37编辑过]

发表于 2005-12-5 07:30 | 显示全部楼层
<P>开拓了很多的视野,看完后马上就想尝试一下</P>
<P>也明白了为什么玩PARMA时会有那么差的战绩</P>
<P>能不能谈谈组织核心的作用啊?</P>
<P>像PARMA,MOFEO是组织能力最好的,但因为球队的总体实力弱,中场中路好象比较难组织起进攻</P>
发表于 2005-12-31 03:23 | 显示全部楼层
我对后腰关于逼抢的设置很糊涂,现在我设的是经常,看起来好像还不错。还有一个体会就是混合应该慎用。
发表于 2006-1-19 17:29 | 显示全部楼层
<P>好文章啊,对于我这个初学者太有用了~</P>
<P>不过问一下,身高的概念有什么实际意义吗?头球更好?</P>
 楼主| 发表于 2006-1-20 02:27 | 显示全部楼层
楼上的问题请看本区精华区的帖子
发表于 2006-1-20 06:43 | 显示全部楼层
很有用,谢谢啦
发表于 2006-1-20 17:24 | 显示全部楼层
我同意玩游戏,特别是像FM这样的好游戏应该奋不顾身地投入进去。但是,如果玩一个游戏要这么累的去设置这样那样的东东,我想:“没必要了吧!”
发表于 2006-1-21 20:20 | 显示全部楼层
我用milan第一赛季拿了三连冠,但是第二赛季踢得异常艰难,是不是因为训练的原因呢
发表于 2006-8-3 17:40 | 显示全部楼层
<P>在实践中运用还是很糊涂。今天用WIGAN给ARSENAL灌了个3:0.</P>
<P>真得有点糊涂了</P>
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|Archiver|爆棚小组 PlayGM论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 23:43 , Processed in 0.027644 second(s), 13 queries , Gzip On.