查看: 2429|回复: 8

[转载] FM22 Real Fixtures & Results 30 May (27 championships) Final Update

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-3-1 04:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 _Azzam 于 2022-7-18 16:21 编辑

COUNTRY        PLAYABLE DIVISION
Austria        Bundesliga        2. Liga                                    
Belgium        Eerste klasse A        Eerste klasse B                                    
Brazil        Série A        Série B                                    
Bulgarien        Parva Liga                                             
Croatia        1. HNL                                             
Czech Republic        1. fotbalová liga                                             
Denmark        Superligaen        1. Division        2. Division        3. Division                  
England        Premier League        Championship        League One        League Two        National League        National League North/South
France        Ligue 1        Ligue 2        National        National 2 (not playable)                  
Germany        Bundesliga        2.Bundesliga        3. Liga                           
Greece        Super League                                             
Hungary        NB I                                             
Israel        Ligat ha'Al                                             
Italy        Serie A        Serie B        Serie C                           
Netherlands        Eredivisie        Eerste Divisie                                    
Northern Ireland        Premier League                                             
Poland        Ekstraklasa        I Liga                                    
Portugal        Primeira Liga        Segunda Liga                                    
Romania        Liga 1                                             
Russia        Premier Liga        1. Division                                    
Serbia        Super Liga                                             
Scotland        Premiership        Championship        League One        League Two                  
Slovakia        Super Liga                                             
Slovenia        PrvaLiga                                             
Spain        Primera División        Segunda División        Primera RFEF                           
Sweden        Allsvenskan        Superettan                                    
Switzerland        Super League        Challenge League                                    
Turkey        SüperLig        1. Lig        2. Lig Beyaz/Kırmızı                           
Ukraine        Premyer Liga                                             
Wales        Premier League                                             

Some championships have games played in addition due to the national cup date.

I had to adapt with all the matches postponed because of the covid, I put these matches on free dates and will modify them as soon as the official postponement dates arrive

The editor can only intervene on the results of the calendar of matches, it does not take into account all that is considered a cup game (champions league, europa league, national cup, second phase of championship and playoff)

To begin the 28 February take the Custom Start date (from sortitousti.net), i put a screen to show how to get the custom date

If you find an error in the classification of a championship which is not due to a game shifted because of the national cup, do not hesitate to warn me, I can make errors by entering the scores.

"How to install it.txt" is in the file

I don't know why, but the championships being played over a single year no longer take into account the calendar with the results since the 8th december update ... I am therefore obliged to withdraw the Brazilian and Swedish championships. I'm sorry for the fans of these 2 championships.

I will try to update it every Monday or Tuesday

Enjoy

Ps : Sorry for my english, I'm french and it was a long time i practice english
      Thanks barcaseb for helping me solve the problem with the Danish league

p.jpg

Real Fixture 21-03.rar

610.49 KB, 下载次数: 123

FM22 Real Fixtures & Results 21 March (28 championships) compatible with final update

楼主| 发表于 2022-3-1 04:56 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 _Azzam 于 2022-3-1 05:02 编辑

抱歉,附件挂了。。。原贴如下
https://sortitoutsi.net/content/ ... e-for-french-league
发表于 2022-3-1 17:12 | 显示全部楼层
感谢大神,等的就是这个
 楼主| 发表于 2022-3-28 02:45 | 显示全部楼层
FM22 Real Fixtures & Results 21 March (28 championships) compatible with final update

Real Fixture 21-03.rar

610.49 KB, 下载次数: 42

发表于 2022-7-17 11:35 | 显示全部楼层
_Azzam 发表于 2022-3-28 02:45

大佬,您上次热心帮转的真实赛程赛果,现在更新到5.30了,如果方便的话能否再帮转一下,谢谢啦~
 楼主| 发表于 2022-7-18 16:17 | 显示全部楼层
andyzl121 发表于 2022-7-17 11:35
大佬,您上次热心帮转的真实赛程赛果,现在更新到5.30了,如果方便的话能否再帮转一下,谢谢啦~

5.30的,把老的都删了,因为附件大了

Real Fixture 30-05.rar

647.6 KB, 下载次数: 41

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|Archiver|爆棚小组 PlayGM论坛

GMT+8, 2024-6-1 03:10 , Processed in 0.023719 second(s), 19 queries , Gzip On.