查看: 1094|回复: 1

[转载] FM 2019 FLUT skin dark &Light- Version 1.5

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-1-3 09:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Skin for FM 2019 regular career mode and widescreen (1920x1080).

This is the FLUTSKIN – Dark Version 1.5 for FM 2019.

This skin is compatible with cutout, DF11 and scope facepacks

This is the FlutSkin for FM19. I tried to keep it very similar to the last version of Flutskin for FM18. Thus, I will not present you all changes regarding the default skin for FM19. If you know FlutsKin for FM18 (version 2.1), you also know what you can find in this skin for FM19. If you don't know it yet, try it. I think you will not be disappointed.

The Skin pack includes:
1. “Round country flags”, “round continents logos” and default logos specially made in metallic style by brian-q from sourtitoutsi. Those graphics will be displayed in the title bar.
2. Background maps for confederations, also made by brian-q. Thank you brian by your great work and for your collaboration!!!
3. A pack with a new pitch textures for 3D match, edited by myself (a little bit less dark than the last pack)
4. A mod for regular sidebar (not hidden sidebar)
5. A mod for regular sidebar, coloured according the club colour

Once again, thanks to all FM fans (your suggestions keep me trying to make the skin better) and especially to all the fantastic FM skinners whose creativity contributes a lot to produce the FLUTSkin as it is today since FM 2013. Thank you all!!

Besides fixed reported bugs and also tweaks here and there, the major Changes of FlutSkin 1.5 are in:
- Player Overview Panel (kit name tweaked; left and right foot icon coloured according the foot accuracy; some hidden attributes included in the top right box)
- Home manager panel tweaked (training box)
- Training overview panel (various boxes tweaked)
- Scouting task dialog (tweaked)
- Team instructions match dialog (tweaked)

Besides fixed reported bugs and also tweaks here and there, the major Changes of FlutSkin 1.4 are in:
- Pre match briefing panel
- Several inbox panels (e.g., some player reports, pre match briefing reminder, transfer person mini profile panel,…)
- Player overview panel (Flut club colour option as player picture background added; some small tweaks)
- New tactics squad view
- Match tactics
- Home manager panel tweaked (new biography tab included, “new” confidence board and “new” training panel)
- Scouting centre card tweaked

Besides fixed bugs and tweaks here and there, the major Changes in FlutSkin dark 1.3 are in:
- Club overview panel (confidence information panel changed)
- Match team talk (new information included)
- Titlebar (manager change button included)
- Tactics panel ("new" pitch)

Major Changes in FlutSkin dark 1.2
- Training overview panel (new panels added)
- Tactics panel (now including the player pics)
- Transparent sidebar
- Non player comparison (adjusted for DF11)

The main changes in 1.1 are:
- Match full preview (save buttons included)
- Inbox press conference panels
- Drop down arrow in the titlebar included (in the left, near the picture)
- Many tweaks in inbox panels and some other tweaks in other panels
- Match preview panel (since some information in the tabbed regarding team analysis stop work after the SI updated, I have to cahnge it)

Changes in updated version.
- Bug regarding contract offer fixed
- Bug regarding the "inbox briefing reminder panel" fixed
- Files for no hidden (default) sidebar included (please read the read me file in order to know how install it)

A special thank you to PATRES10 from fmslovakia for the 2D default kits (especially tailor-made for FlutSkin).
下载地址:
链接:https://pan.baidu.com/s/1FXKWRajocSP0zGlrl1tRog
提取码:2gks
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|Archiver|爆棚小组 PlayGM论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 13:40 , Processed in 0.031529 second(s), 16 queries , Gzip On.