查看: 938|回复: 5

[战术阵型] 求帮忙下载一个战术

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-11-19 13:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
1712的引擎没摸到门道,想学习一下,无奈这个链接打不开:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gwvfqi5i79c5ps4/FuSStigate 1.0.fmf?dl=0
这是官网的战术,官网原帖:
https://community.sigames.com/topic/389605-fm-1712-%E2%80%A2-%E2%80%A2-%E2%80%A2-minimal_fuss-fusstigate-10-4-1-2-2-1-%E2%80%A2-%E2%80%A2-%E2%80%A2/
各位能打开的请帮帮忙传上来,谢谢了!
发表于 2016-11-19 13:28 | 显示全部楼层
紫薯布丁

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
 楼主| 发表于 2016-11-19 15:01 | 显示全部楼层

Thank you very much!
发表于 2016-11-19 16:06 | 显示全部楼层
FuSStigate - to beat severely with a club (a club, get it?....it's also got my name in it...as always...I'm easily pleased).

Disclaimer (like anyone can be arsed to actually read anything before moaning)

I'm not making a proper tactic to release this year, so I won't be going through my usual very thorough trail and error testing, you'll just get whatever I'm using at the time and it may or may not work for you, but hopefully you can use it as a sound base for your own ideas (assuming your own ideas extend further than complaining about other peoples efforts to help you)

Tactic Summary

A quick release last year after I thoroughly cocked up last time around! It's a quicky though and I'm not hugely interested in being here 24/7 to support it this time, sorry! (stop pming me endlessly or I will kill again...er..I mean kill...honest)

About

The tactic is built on two key concepts stolen from Jose (before he had a mental breakdown and went off the rails like a loon)

• Mourinho: The team that makes the least mistakes wins - hence the narrow, slow and short passing game.

• Mourinho: An adaptation of his famous Trivote - 2 attacking midfielders that also harrow, harass and tackle, aiming to win the ball up the pitch, backed up by a supporting DM who fills the space behind them and creates passing triangles.

Mentality

I generally use control, but against smaller teams you something have to drop to standard or even counter to bring them out and hit them on the break, otherwise they might just stick 11-men behind the ball (like true ass holes).

Team Talks

Do them yourself, seriously, assistants are just rubbish at them, even the best assistants (I can tell you wont, you'll have only yourself to blame, stop being a dick)

• Be harsh! Ask yourself what the stereotypical Sir Alex would have done (he'd have enjoyed all these additional comments, that's for sure)

• Before I match: I usually aggressively expect a result, followed by individually assertively telling them I have faith (insert generally anti-religious sentiment here)

• At half time: (even if my teams winning) if most of my team have below 7 performance I will aggressively tell them it's not good enough, those that don't respond to that (or respond badly) I will individually tell they were not good enough assertively (there is still not an option to kick a football boot at my players head - SI?)

Opposition Instructions

• I don't usually use them unless I'm against a far superior opponent, then I ten to close-down/tight-mark/hard-tackle/weaker-foot their ST/AML/AMR positions - mark the positions, not the people (else the opposition will change up there marked players and pull you all over the pitch, which you'll probably deserve for not reading simple instructions)

Set Pieces

• I'm awful at these, they're pretty much the default, sorry! (I mean somebody else could actually offer suggestions on at least something once in a while, call it a Christmas present, what do I care anyway?)

Team Selection

• DO NOT LET YOUR ASSISTANT MANAGER PICK YOUR TEAM - he will tend to pick AMCs in the wide positions, this will kill you, use wingers (it's in bold, I mean really, c'mon)

Players

• ST - Complete Forward (Support): This player will create space for the rest of his team by pushing the defensive line back and acting as a target man. Because of this you need a striker that's got good physical stats and fairly hard-working. A fast TM is hard to find, but worth his weight in gold, think a Lukaku type (or in theory, Pogba, assuming he can actually remember how to kick a ball and where he is)

• AML/R - Inside Forwards (Support): Despite being inside forwards these guys will still whip in a lot of crosses. They're also you're main goal scoring outlet. Traditional fast wingers that can also finish would be ideal, just don't switch them to attack or they won't not track back.

• MCL/R - CM (Attack): Based on Murinho's famous "trivote" (which he's stopped using, because he prefers to loose these days, gotta switch it up er?), these two are aggressive, hard-tackling midfielders who can win the ball back high up the pitch and attack. You're actually after decent box-to-box players here, that will arrive late in the opponents box and smash a shot in, think Lampard in his prime (yeah he had one apprently).

• DMC - DM (Support): Aggressive defensive midfielder, will look to attack the ball, break up opposition play, and lay off the ball to the midfielders. You need your typical DMC here, but the ability to actually play the ball will be useful. THIS POSITION CAN BE SWITCHED TO DEFENSIVE FOR MORE DIFFICULT GAMES, BUT YOU'LL LOSE SOME LINK-UP PLAY.

• FB's - FB (Support): These guys will get forward to cross and give you width. You need very good attacking and defensive fullbacks as you're asking a lot of them.

• CB's - Defender: Typical centre-backs there to defend the goalkeeper. Tackling, Marking, Heading, Jumping and some decent acceleration won't go a miss. I play a high line, if you use a CB with less than 14 pace, in a decent league you'll regret it (and no having a high rating but being slow is not the same thing - and yes, john terry is ****, end of)

• GK - Keeper: Handling, reflexes, command of area - one-on-ones is particularly important as this tactic often has it's fullbacks pressing quite high-up the field. I'm playing with the idea of using a Sweeper-Keeper, but I'm not really a fan.

Where to spend the cash

Fullbacks are the most important position (in bold again, it feels good to help)

Download

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gwvfqi5i79c5ps4/FuSStigate 1.0.fmf?dl=0  (this is a link, it's the only one, I'm not interested in providing alternative, just wait your turn)

FuSS says

Tactics are the least important they have ever been, all-round good team management is much more important, there are no quick fixes  (READ: Diablo is dead people)

FuSS rants

• Simply assuming your players moral isn't an issue because the marker is green isn't good enough (wait for it, they'll be a theme)

• Not handling player motivation every 5-10 games by praising or criticising every one of your players based on their form isn't good enough (here it comes look)

• Not handling player effort by praising or criticising players training if they are highlight in the monthly training report isn't good enough (ah you've got it haven't you?)

• Simply letting your assistant pick the team, cover the media or do the team talks isn't good enough, see above instructions (but this one didn't fit did it?)

• Simply not giving individual team talks to any player that didn't repose to the team or group talks isn't good enough (don't worry you were right!)

If you just want to win every match and make transfers then I suggest Fifa manager (which is ****) is the game for you :)

球员要求,谁帮忙翻译下?
 楼主| 发表于 2016-11-19 16:21 | 显示全部楼层
theeeee 发表于 2016-11-19 16:06
FuSStigate - to beat severely with a club (a club, get it?....it's also got my name in it...as alway ...

没什么特别重要的,针对没要求(可以自己调),训话以激情为主,顶级联赛双中卫速度在14以上,双cm全能型,心态可以在反击,均衡,控制中切换,但一般以反击为主。

说实话,希望这些阿婆主以后发阵型的时候把存档也附上。我真的用不出帖子里的那种战绩
发表于 2016-11-19 20:02 | 显示全部楼层
有没有谁测试了?效果如何?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|Archiver|爆棚小组 PlayGM论坛

GMT+8, 2024-6-10 05:18 , Processed in 0.051696 second(s), 17 queries , Gzip On.