查看: 3714|回复: 33

SI 官方答疑(更新完成)

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-8-13 10:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
原帖地址:http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=35040
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1) Is the "gets crowd going" a useful preferred move? I have never seen anything on the pitch.
“鼓动观众”这个习惯有用么?我从来没有在场上看到过。

Not used yet.
还没有用

"Wind up opponents" is this the same as low sportsmanship?
“骚扰对方”这个习惯的效果是否和隐藏属性“体育道德”低一样?

Not used yet.
还没有用

Please explain what the free role option is good for. I cant see a difference on player movement when this option is on(if he got 1 or 20 it doesn't matter).
请解释下“自由人”这个选项的好处。我看不出来设置了之后球员的跑动有啥不一样(不管他的数值是 1 还是 20)。

Its simply a tendency to look for space.
“自由人”这个选项是指球员寻求空当的积极程度。

What is the difference between hard, mixed and easy tackling, is it linked to player aggression? I mean when a player is set to tackle easy but he got 20 aggression - will he then back up and just follow the opponent?
“凶狠”、“混合”和“温和”的抢断有啥不同,和球员的“侵略”属性相关么?我的意思是如果球员的抢断设置为“温和”,但他的“侵略”为 20,那么他是后退还是跟着对方?

More likely to make a tackle or foul.
更有可能进行抢断或者犯规。

2) I'd love to know how to get strikers to sit on the shoulder of the oppos def.
我想知道怎么让前锋坐到对方后卫的肩膀上。

Do you have them set to manmark tight or not, and does closing down have anything to do with how tight they get to their man or where the ball is on the pitch before the closing down comes into play.
设置为是否贴身盯人,以及逼抢会影响到和对方球员有多贴身么?或者在进行逼抢之前球在场上的位置么?

It wont affect them marking people, just how close they mark them.
这不影响盯人,只影响和被盯人的距离。

3) A question regarding the weather and the effect it has on match results.
关于天气和它对比赛结果的影响的问题。

I set up my tactic's passing, tempo and to some extent closing down based on the weather conditions on match day could you tell me how much positive/negative impact this has on the result if you get it correct or incorrect i.e. +5%/10% when getting it correct or -5%/10% when getting it wrong e.g. high tempo/closing down in very hot conditions.
我根据比赛日的天气情况来设置传球、节奏和逼抢,你能告诉我如果设置正确或者错误的话,对结果有多少好的和不好的影响么?比如说在非常炎热的天气里,设置高的节奏或者逼抢,其结果是 +5% 10% 还是 -5% 10%。

Its just impossible to quantify. But does have an effect.
这不可能量化,但的确起作用。

4) One thing I'd like to know is regarding determination and training.
我想知道和属性“决心”和训练相关的事情。

Does the 'Determination' attribute in any way affect a players development.
“决心”对于球员的成长有影响么?

So lets say, for example, I had 2 players both with a CA of 100 and a PA of 150. Player A has a determination attribute of 20 and Player B has a determination attribute of 10 but all other attributes and hidden attributes are the same (not likely, I know).
举个例子来说,我有两名球员,都是 CA 100,PA 150。球员 A 的“决心”20,球员 B 为 10,其他属性和隐藏属性都相同(我知道,这不可能)。

So my question is, given the same training, coaches etc. would Player A with the higher determination develop faster than Player B?
I'm wondering this partly to clarify determination in my own mind. I can see how this attribute would affect a player in a match, but I can't help think of this attribute as being different than all the other 'visible' attributes in that it could affect a players performance off the pitch. In my mind a very determined player would apply themselves more in training and strive more to be the best they can be (or is this covered by the hidden attribute 'Professionalism'?).
我想知道的是,同样的训练,同样的教练,同样的其他条件,高“决心”的球员 A 是否会比 B 成长得更快?
我想明确一下在我的概念里的“决心”。我能看到这个属性会影响球员在比赛中的表现,但是我忍不住还想这个属性是否和其他的可见属性有什么不同,它会影响球员在场下的表现么?我认为“决心”高的球员会更投入训练,为了到达最好会付出更多(这是否属于隐藏属性“职业素质”的影响?)。

Am I reading too much into the determination attribute? Is it in fact only used when processing matches? Or should I continue to do what I do currently and take particular interest in youngsters who have high determination?
是否我过分解读了“决心”的作用?事实上它只在比赛中起作用?还是我应该继续按照我现在的方式,对高“决心”的年轻球员投入更多的关注?

It’s a good attribute to have and will give them the edge in terms of progression.
这是一个很好的属性,给了球员在成长方面的的优势。

[ 本帖最后由 死鱼 于 2008-8-13 14:10 编辑 ]
 楼主| 发表于 2008-8-13 10:47 | 显示全部楼层
5) What would be really great to know (if possible) is what scale the engine uses to do its calculations. Does it use the 1-20 scale we see in the game or the 1-100 scale? Or something else?
如果可能的话,我实在是太想知道比赛引擎在计算时用的什么标准。是我们所看到的 1-20?还是实际上的 1-100?或者其它?

The reason I ask is that I am trying to work out optimum training schedules (you've seen the other thread) and I need to know if I should stop training as soon as a player gets a point increase (which means he is sitting on a milestone) or if I can get a few more points on the 1-100 scale. I would only allow him to put more points on the 1-100 scale if they were used in the engine.
我问这个的原因是我想优化训练计划(其他帖子里有),我需要知道一旦有球员属性上升了一点(意味着他上了一个台阶),我是不是应该停止训练,或者让他在 1-100 的标准里再增加一些数值?只有在引擎使用 1-100 的标准我才会让他提高。

Hope I've made that clear enough.
希望我说得够清楚了。

All increments are useful, a player with 98 vs a player with 97 should perform ever so slightly better over time. But its micro improvements obviously.
所有的增加都是有用的,总的来说,属性 98 的球员会比 97 的球员表现得好一点。但是,很显然,只好那么一点点。

6) What exactly does mentality affect? Is it purely the positioning of the player, or also how much he looks to attack/defend as the case may be, or both, or something else?
“心态”究竟影响什么?只是球员的站位?还是当情况出现的时候他表现出进攻或者防守?还是两者都有?还是别的什么?

It’s the ambition to attack, in terms of getting forward and trying to make chances as opposed to playing safe.
“心态”是对进攻的渴求,表现为向前的跑动,以及争取制造机会,而不是求稳。

7) You say you've tweaked things so that players progress in their physical attributes much less than before. does this therefore mean that strength and aerobic training is less important and so it would be better to notch up the other categories?
你说你做了调整,让球员在身体属性方面的进步比以前少很多。这是不是意味着“力量”和“有氧”训练没那么重要,所以最好增加其他训练项目的量?

There are some attributes we consider “natural” and so less receptive to training. I prefer to let people draw their own conclusions as its fairly much based on common knowledge/opinion.
我们认为有些属性是天生的,所以减少了训练的成果。我希望让大家自己来判断,因为这主要是基于普遍的知识或者观点。

8) If you want to play attacking football and score lots of goals is it more advantageous to use direct passing/quick tempo or short passing/slow tempo?
如果你想打出进攻足球,大把大把地进球,是直传和高节奏还是短传和慢节奏更好?

Assume you have a forward with good jumping and heading and all you players can pass the ball very well - assume a Man City quality side.
假设你的前锋弹跳好头球好,其他球员的传球都非常出色,就像曼城那种档次。

So yeah if you want to have a high scoring team what is the most ideal passing to use?
那么如果你想拥有一只进球多的球队,会使用哪种最理想的传球方式呢?

Its never black and white. You need to experiment patiently and see what works best.
这个嘛,并不是黑白分明的。你需要的是耐心地尝试,找到什么才是最好的。

9) Why cant we see more details of what tactics/strategies the AI is using? And is there any plans afoot to allow us to see and understand the AI systems?
为什么我们不能看到 AI 使用的战术或者策略的更多细节?有什么办法让我们查看和理解 AI 系统么?

AI isn’t that smart. I wish it could be smarter and prolong the challenge element in the game. They basically follow the attributes, but I would like to improve it.
AI 没那么聪明。我希望 AI 能够更加聪明,并且延长游戏中的挑战因素。他们主要是基于属性,但我想改进它。

[ 本帖最后由 死鱼 于 2008-8-13 13:32 编辑 ]
 楼主| 发表于 2008-8-13 10:48 | 显示全部楼层
10) Regarding 'Opposition Instructions' how much do they override your 'normal' tactical settings if any? And who does it affect?
关于“针对性指令”,它们在多大程度上覆盖了正常额战术设置?那些人受到影响?

Eg
例如

Closing Down Always on Wingers.
总是逼抢边前卫

Who does this apply to on my team? Full Backs? Wingers, CMs, everybody?
我的队中谁会采取这个指令?边后卫?边前卫?中前卫?所有人?

Do these instructions have a numerical value. Relating to the above example - My FB has closing down of say 4, but OppInstr are set to CD always. Does this change my CD setting of 4 to say 12?
这些指令有数值。在上面的例子中,我的边后卫的逼抢设置为 4,但是针对性指令中设置为总是逼抢。是不是会把逼抢设置从 4 改成 12?

Tight marking - again like like above example who is determined to be doing the tight marking, and does it perform the same function as ticking the tight marking option in the regular tactics?
贴身盯防,还是上面的例子,谁来做贴身盯防?和在战术面板中选中贴身盯防的效果是一样的么?

Opp instructions override and assume a max value when dealing with the player in question.
在处理问题里的球员时,针对性指令覆盖并假定为最大值。

11) My question: what, in terms of the match engine, changes when you play home/away/neutral - is it the effectiveness of the home team, or the tactics the CPU employs?
我的问题:在比赛引擎方面,在主场、客场、中立场地比赛时,主队的优势是什么?或者 AI 采用的战术是什么?

As in, does your team automatically get a "boost" playing in front of your own fans even without tactical change, and does the CPU change their playing methods when playing home/away? And how does neutral come into affect?
在本队的球迷面前比赛,是否不需要作出战术改变,球队就会自动得到激励?AI 是否在打主场和客场时改变比赛的方式?中立场地又是怎么影响的?

Crowds affect players in different ways, as in real life. Just try to think as if it is real life!
和现实一样,观众会在各种方面影响球员。试着按照现实生活来想想。

12) How can we tell players to play closer together in width?
I am not talking about team width, I am talking about two specific players playing closer together, while the rest of the team is more or less unaffected. If this is not possible right now, are you thinking of introducing it in the near future?
我怎么让球员在横向上距离更近?
我不是说球队的宽度,我说的是让两个指定的球员相互靠近,而球队的其他人或多或少不受影响。如果现在不可能,你可以在不久之后加入它么?

Maybe later
以后可能会

13) I have tried and failed to understand what is the difference between the three tutoring options. They all seem to be doing exactly the same thing, namely shifting the youngster's hidden mental attributes (Ambition, Professionalism etc. + Determination) towards the tutor's respective attributes. Also, PPMs may be passed on with all three options. Is there any difference between the three options?
我无法理解三种拜师选项的区别。他们看上去效果一样,也就是说,改变年轻球员的隐藏精神属性(野心,职业素质等等,还有决心),趋近于老师的这些属性。另外,个人习惯也会通过这三个选项传授。这三个选项究竟有什么不同?

One for Ed Lambert
转给 Ed Lamber(换言之,皮球被踢给了某个开发人员)

14) Why can't I have a farrow and a barrow on the same player? One which tells the player what to do when we have the ball and one which instructs hims when we lose the ball?
为什么我不能设置同一名球员的前拉线和后拉线?分别告诉球员有球和无球时怎么做。

Farrows and barrows are obsolete from FML/FM2009 onwards.
前拉线和后拉线从 FML/FM2009 开始就不会再有了。

[ 本帖最后由 死鱼 于 2008-8-13 13:58 编辑 ]
发表于 2008-8-13 11:06 | 显示全部楼层
Not used yet```````
那做出来不是忽悠咱们的``````
发表于 2008-8-13 11:38 | 显示全部楼层
I'd love to know how to get strikers to sit on the shoulder of the oppos def.
me too
发表于 2008-8-13 11:44 | 显示全部楼层
官方答疑说暂时没用 就有点那什么了......

Its simply a tendency to look for space.
“自由人”这个选项是指球员寻求空当的积极程度。

那我理解所有的进攻队员都设自由人是不是很好
 楼主| 发表于 2008-8-13 11:46 | 显示全部楼层
当我看到说那两个习惯没有用的时候,我也被 :tsj14] 了

至于“自由人”,前场还是需要有人站住位置的。要不然都一通乱跑...
发表于 2008-8-13 11:50 | 显示全部楼层
I'd love to know how to get strikers to sit on the shoulder of the oppos def
这句话也很:tsj14]
发表于 2008-8-13 12:09 | 显示全部楼层
Not used yet......SI怎么答得那么有趣......
发表于 2008-8-13 12:21 | 显示全部楼层
那还是我很喜欢的两个习惯。。。
 楼主| 发表于 2008-8-13 12:23 | 显示全部楼层
为楼上的默哀 :tsj33]
发表于 2008-8-13 13:04 | 显示全部楼层
为什么会有人喜欢那两个习惯的:tsj10]
发表于 2008-8-13 13:28 | 显示全部楼层
……没有用的习惯要来何用 难道跟WE里盘球手和护球两个鸡肋特技一样……
发表于 2008-8-13 14:14 | 显示全部楼层
拉线会没有```````不能想象
 楼主| 发表于 2008-8-13 14:21 | 显示全部楼层
关于拉线:

All forward arrows represent on FML atm is forward runs. Backward arrows represent rarely and no arrow is mixed.

I've been playing without them on FML for past 4 months or so, it sounds worse than it was.

Things are looking really good for FM09, in terms of the match engine

SI 战术区版主的解释。
 楼主| 发表于 2008-8-13 14:26 | 显示全部楼层
我的理解是:

前拉线被战术指令前插完全取代了。

作出这种改变的原因是,SI 的程序员们被广大玩家的拉线折磨得不行了(历代的 bug 阵都和拉线有关系),干脆取消掉。

喜欢拉线画图的同志们可以开始默哀了...
发表于 2008-8-13 14:34 | 显示全部楼层
Things are looking really good for FM09
相信他们这句话
发表于 2008-8-13 14:37 | 显示全部楼层
那FML有没有推出中文版的计划?
发表于 2008-8-13 15:10 | 显示全部楼层
最后一条让人比较浮想联翩 FM09就不会有拉线了?延续了将近10年的光荣传统啊
发表于 2008-8-13 16:35 | 显示全部楼层
拉线太假,庆祝取消。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|Archiver|爆棚小组 PlayGM论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-11 02:06 , Processed in 0.029641 second(s), 15 queries , Gzip On.