查看: 224742|回复: 170

SI 论坛版主总结的 Football Manager 2008 FAQ(1 楼更新 word 文档下载)

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-11-13 18:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Football Manager 2008 FAQ

大家可以参考一下

------------------------------------------------

感谢 DARKTEMPLAR 制作了两个 word 文档,以方便大家查看。
此外还要感谢 lifemelody 的精彩翻译,完善了这篇 FAQ。

欢迎指点,谢谢指点
What is mentality

It influences how a player performs on the pitch, if he is attacking he will look to take part in more actions that help the ball move forward and to look for goal scoring chances. If he is defensive, he will take less risks, his actions will be guided by him trying to keep possession and to look for less risky passes.

Mentality also affects positions of players. The only players there is no positional effect on are the DCs.

什么是心态

心态影响球员在场上的表现。如果心态为进攻,那么他会尝试更多地把球输送到前场以寻找得分的机会。如果心态为防守,他会回避风险,主导思想是多控球并且减少传球的失误。

心态还会影响球员的站位。只有中后卫的站位不会受到心态影响。

What is closing down?

The higher the closing down, the closer to the opposing goal your player does the job of reducing space on the AI

什么是逼抢

逼抢设置得越高,你的球员会越靠近目标,以限制 AI 的活动空间。
What is tempo

The higher your tempo the quicker they will move the ball around

什么是节奏

节奏越高,球员就会越快地对球做出处理。
Do I have to use slow tempo for a short passing game

Tempo just sets the tone of how you want to play you can play a short passing game on low or high tempo

采用短传打法的话,必须采用慢节奏么

节奏只是用来设置你希望的比赛气氛,短传打法既可以是慢节奏的,也可以是快节奏的。
What does creative freedom do and how do I use it?

Creative freedom gives license to a player to do his own thing. Players will ignore some of the individual instructions you give them and do what they feel is right. Its good to have this instruction for AMCs and any attacking player who needs to find space. Comes in handy on congested pitches.

自由度是什么?怎么使用它?

自由度给了球员自做主张的许可。球员会忽略掉你给他的一些个人指令,按照他自己的判断来行动。给 AMC 和所有需要活动空间的进攻球员设置这个指令是个好主意。在拥挤的场地上,自由度能派得上用场。
What is the defensive line and how do I use it

A defensive line is a defined line that players are given to designate how deep they will defend. Each player has his own defensive line, one for DCs, one for DMCs, one for Fullbacks. A defensive line is not a straight line through the centre of a pitch for all.

If you want to play defensive football, you would set a deep defensive line,which implies that your players are sitting deeper to defend. You can match that with defensive mentality. An attacking formation typically does play with a normal to attacking defensive line, showing that the players will defend much higher up the pitch.

防线是什么?怎么使用它?

防线指定了球员在防守时纵向上所处的位置。每个球员都有他自己的防线,DC 有,DMC 有,边后卫也有。防线不是所有人都站在一条穿过球场中心的直线上。

如果你想进行防守,你可以设置靠后的防线,这意味着球员为了防守会站得更靠后。你可以再搭配上防守心态。攻击阵型的特性之一就是采用正常或者进攻的防线,球员会在球场更加靠前的位置进行防守。

[ 本帖最后由 死鱼 于 2008-4-11 20:41 编辑 ]

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
发表于 2007-11-13 19:58 | 显示全部楼层

回复:SI 论坛版主总结的 Football Manager 2008 FAQ

死鱼的帖子又来了,大家鼓掌!
发表于 2007-11-13 20:00 | 显示全部楼层

不错,支持下
发表于 2007-11-13 20:03 | 显示全部楼层

非余啊   咋不在群里首发呢
 楼主| 发表于 2007-11-13 20:07 | 显示全部楼层

回复: SI 论坛版主总结的 Football Manager 2008 FAQ

Hold up ball

This is a good instruction to have to allow players to get into advanced attacking positions. Any player on the pitch can use this instruction and this allows others to join in. One midfielder can hold up the ball and then redistribute it as a player, or a forward can use his strength to keep the ball at his feet to allow deep running midfielders or other players to support him. Its an instruction that requires strength,if you want him to be a playmaker then he needs passing and decisions too.

Determination and bravery are other important attributes.

控制球

这个指令可以让球员进入更加有利的进攻位置。场上的所有球员都可以使用这个指令,以让其他球员参与进来。中场球员可以控制住球再分出去以指挥比赛,前锋可以利用身体条件把球控在脚下,让从后插上的中场球员或者其他球员来提供支持。这个指令要求强壮(strength),如果你还想让他担任组织核心(playmaker),那么他还需要传球(passing)和决断(decision)。

决心(determination)和勇敢(bravery)也是重要的属性。

Swapping positions

When you swap positions, you are telling two players to switch and take on the others role, a striker could swap with an AMC for example, or two strikers could swap sides with each other. In order for this to wokr well you need them to be able to play in both positions, if you want a striker to swap with a midfielder make sure he's brave enough to throw in a challenge.

交换位置

如果你设置了交换位置,两名球员会进行交换,扮演对方的角色,例如前锋可以和 AMC 交换位置,两名前锋可以互相换边。为了让交换能够起作用,这两名球员要能打两个位置,如果你想让前锋和中场交换,请确定他是否有承担这个挑战的勇气。

Offside trap

Offside is an on-field act when the opposing team plays a forward pass to an attacker behind the last defender of a team. The offside trap is an attempt by the defending team to push up their line of defense to catch attackers caught on forward passes played too early. Its a good tactic to have for an attacking team, but it requires good teamwork and a strong leader in the backline.

越位陷阱

当对方的球员向前传球给处于最后一名防守球员身后的进攻球员时,就是越位。所谓越位陷阱,就是防守方把防线前压,尝试让对方的进攻球员在接向前的传球时越位。对于进攻球队来说,造越位是很好的战术,但是这要求后防线上有很好的配合(teamwork)和一个强有力的领袖。

Cross ball and through ball, who uses it and how

These instructions can be given to anyone, but to be effective they should be assigned to players such as your wingers and fullbacks. If you give it to your central midfield players they will come out of natural positions to cross which isn't always a good thing.

Through ball option needs to take the type of game you are playing into account. If you are playing a defensive possession game and are not going forward a lot then often through balls will just give possession away and invite trouble.

If you are attacking and trying to get forward all the time then through balls are a good idea.

Note the passing attribute for when assigning through balls too.

Bear in mind the kind of football you want your winger to play too, you can have a dribbler or you can have someone do slick one-twos and go cross, you usually will find it hard to do both as the attributes required are high.

Through balls can be a good instruction for wingers who are slow but possess a good cross, or if your strikers are very pacey.

传中和身后球,谁用?怎么用?

这些指令可以指定给所有人,不过为了起到效果,还是应该指定给边前卫或者边后卫。如果你指定给中场的中路球员,他们必须离开原来的位置来传中,这可不是什么好事。

是否设置身后球需要考虑你的比赛方式。如果你采用防守控制球的打法,很少向前进攻,那么经常的身后球只会导致丢掉控球,招致麻烦。

如果你采用进攻,时刻保持向前,那么身后球是个好主意。

请注意,在设置身后球的时候,还要考虑传球(passing)属性。

记住,还要考虑你的边前卫踢球的方式,你可能拥有一个盘带高手,也有可能拥有一个进行熟练配合的传中高手,但通常很难找到一个两样都很棒的球员,因为这些属性的要求是很高的。

对于速度慢但是传中优秀的边前卫,如果你的前锋速度非常快,身后球是个很好的指令。
发表于 2007-11-13 20:44 | 显示全部楼层

回复:SI 论坛版主总结的 Football Manager 2008 FAQ(5 楼持续更新)

支持!!
发表于 2007-11-13 20:53 | 显示全部楼层

回复: SI 论坛版主总结的 Football Manager 2008 FAQ(5 楼持续更新)

这个好,这个好
头像被屏蔽
发表于 2007-11-13 21:03 | 显示全部楼层

留爪:default6:
发表于 2007-11-13 21:10 | 显示全部楼层

在原来的基础上又有了些新的认识
 楼主| 发表于 2007-11-13 21:24 | 显示全部楼层

回复: SI 论坛版主总结的 Football Manager 2008 FAQ(5 楼持续更新)

Avoiding conflicting instructions

Conflicting instructions can confuse your players and unbalance your formation.

Counterattacking - and short passing without TTBs. You are not using the options correctly Its counterproductive

Giving your players a high mentality and then dropping your dline, this is dangerous, its not entirely conflicting but it does make your playing area bigger and make your player conditions drop.

Playing direct passing on slow tempo. Tempo affects how fast or slow a play builds up. Direct passing is naturally fast, so slowing it down is not advisable

Giving a player RWB often and TTB often is a conflict. One is ideal for a hold up man the other for a dribbler. Asking a player to dribble often and then to slow down to make a through ball can sometimes lead to loss of possession. There are few players who can do this effectively.

A conflicting instruction is any instruction that creates opposition between an attacking action and a defensive action. Give defensive actions to defensive players and offensive instructions to offensive players. If you want to play defensive, then choose options that help you either control the game or play a quick counterattacking game.

Creative players needs to be given room to be effective they shouldn'thave intensive closing down

Be careful when instructing players to do "forward runs" often as this can drag the player out of a vital position defensively or offensively. An especially important fact for link players like DMCs and AMCs

Keep the tactic balanced in that even if all the players can run with the ball that doesn't mean that they should. They can be intercepted while in possession leading to goal scoring opportunities for the opposition .

避免指令冲突

冲突的指令会整晕球员,破环阵型的平衡。

反击,却采用短传,没有身后球。这样做是不对的,达不到效果。

设置了很高的进攻心态,但是把防线拖后,这样做很危险,虽然这不算完全冲突,但会增加活动区域,让球员的状态下降。

直传加上慢节奏。节奏影响比赛进行的快慢。直传本来就是要快,所以降低节奏是不明智的。

让球员经常带球跑,同时经常传身后球,这也有冲突。最好让控球者传身后球,让盘带高手带球跑。让球员经常盘带,但又让他慢下来传身后球有时会导致丢掉控球。很少有球员能够把两样都做好。

所有让进攻和防守产生矛盾的都是冲突指令。让防守球员去防守,让进攻球员去进攻。如果你想防守,设置选项来控制比赛或者打快速反击。

有创造力的球员需要得到空间来发挥作用,他们不应该有太多的逼抢。

在设置球员经常前插的时候要小心,这会让球员离开非常关键的防守或者进攻位置。对于那些连接球队的球员,例如 DMC 和 AMC 来说特别重要。

要注意战术的平衡,即使所有球员都能带球跑,但是并不意味着所有球员都要这样做。他们可能会在控球时被断下,导致对方获得射门得分的机会。
发表于 2007-11-13 21:37 | 显示全部楼层

回复:SI 论坛版主总结的 Football Manager 2008 FAQ(10 楼还有,汗)

What is closing down?

The higher the closing down, the closer to the opposing goal your player does the job of reducing space on the AI

逼抢设置得越高,你的球员会越靠近对方球门去拼抢以减少AI 的活动空间。
发表于 2007-11-13 21:42 | 显示全部楼层

逼抢设置得越高,你的球员为了减少 AI 的活动空间会离对方的球门(?)越近。

应该是:逼抢设置得越高,为了减少对方的活动空间,你的球员逼抢的范围越大(也就是说,这个设置的高,对方在后场控球,你的球员也会上前逼抢)
发表于 2007-11-13 22:13 | 显示全部楼层

好帖子,顶。。。。。。。。

帮助很大
 楼主| 发表于 2007-11-13 22:20 | 显示全部楼层

回复: SI 论坛版主总结的 Football Manager 2008 FAQ(10 楼还有,汗)

Opposition Instructions by Mr Personality

Usually after I give the pre-game teamtalk, I would check on the opposition instruction screen to see if I position my central defenders correctly. If my opponent is using the big-small combination, I shall adjust which of my two DCs to be on which side.

In my situation, both my DCs (I'm using a four man defence) are not the fastest players on the pitch (pace: 9 and 11) but they have decent (ie. is or more than 14) marking & tackling stats. Here is a few scenarios that I have run into in my games:

? DC marking a big targetman in a 2 man attack: always close down in hope that he would win most of the battles and contain the targetman from attacking my goal. If his preferred foot is right or left ONLY, then I'd show him onto the left or right respectively. Else, I will just leave it to my defenders on how to mark him.

? DC marking a pacey forward in a 2 man attack: never close down and always tight marking. This is what I'm not quite sure of. I'm afraid if I try to close down on him all the time, any mistackle would mean that my DC is going to be left behind by the sheer pace of the FC. With tight marking, I want the DC to nullify the effect of that fast forward without commiting himself too much. The higher the pace of the FC, the lower my closing down on my DC's individual setting is. Any other suggestions?

? DC marking a big targetman in a 1 striker formation: One DC (with the lower pace) will be set to always close down, the other has no specific instructions to pick up what's left.

? DC marking a pacey forward in a 1 striker formation: same as above as I have the numerical advantage and the extra man to cover should the closing down DC fail to clear or contain the man

? On AMC: Always close him down to prevent him from linking to his strikers.

? Opposition ML/R and AM L/R: Since I want to deprive opposition team of the supply from the wings, these players are given the instruction to always be closed down and shown onto the weaker foot (plus hard tackling depending on the match-up against my players). If the wingers are exceptional, I would tick tight marking on my DL's and/or DR's individual settings.

? Any injured field players and players below 85% (excluding strikers): Have always put the hard tackling on these players to either make their condition worse or take them to the hospital early

BTW I seldom use both tight marking & closing down on always unless my DCs have way better stats than the opposing strikers.

In the closing stages of any game which the opponents have gone 4-2-4 on me, I usually set 'always close down' on all 4 forwards. This is done only after I put 2 DMs in front of my 4-man defence. So far the result has been alright as I have not conceded an 89 or 90th min goal since one game in the beginning of the season. Have not tried anything on the opponent defence or goalies either, thus not sure how anything works on that side of the field. - Mr Personality

Mr Personality 的针对性指令

通常在赛前讲话之后,我会在针对性指令界面中检查一下我的中后卫位置是否正确。如果对手采用高矮组合,那么我就要调整我的两个中卫到对应的一侧。

根据我的情况,我的两个中卫(我采用 4 后卫)不是场上最快的球员(速度:9 和 11),但是盯人和抢断都还不错(也就是说,高于 14)。以下是我在比赛中所处理的一些情况:

? 盯防双前锋中的高个进攻核心的 DC:总是逼抢,希望他能赢下大部分的对抗,并且牵制住进攻核心,不让他射门。如果他仅擅长右脚或者左脚,那么我会对应的放他左脚或右脚。至于其他的,我会让后卫自己决定如何盯防。

? 盯防双前锋中的速度型前锋的 DC:从不逼抢,总是贴身紧逼。这个我还不能确定。我担心如果我总是逼抢,一旦犯错就会让我的 DC 被对方 FC 的速度甩在身后。使用贴身紧逼,我希望让对方的快速前锋得不到太多的发挥机会。FC 的速度越快,我的 DC 个人指令里面的逼抢就越低。有其他建议么?

? 盯防对方单前锋阵型中的高个进攻核心的 DC:速度较慢的那个 DC 设置为总是逼抢,另外一个没有什么特别的指令。

? 盯防对方单前锋阵型中的速度型前锋的 DC:和上面一样,我有人数优势,多出来的那个在逼抢的 DC 不能解围或者限制对方的时候可以补防。

? 对于 AMC:总是逼抢,阻止他衔接锋线。

? 对位的 ML/R 和 AML/R:因为我想剥夺对方球队两翼的支持,所以总是逼抢他们,并且放较弱的那只脚(根据双方球员的情况再加上凶狠拼抢)。如果边前卫非常出色,我会在 DL 以及/或者 DR 的个人设定里面选上贴身紧逼。

? 所有受伤的场上球员以及状态 85% 以下的球员(除了前锋):总是凶狠拼抢,要么让他们状态更糟,要们直接把他们送进医院。

顺便说一句,我很少同时使用贴身紧逼和逼抢,除非我的 DC 的能力比对方前锋的能力要好。

在比赛比较接近的情况下,对方祭出 424,我通常会对对方的 4 个前锋设置总是逼抢。这仅在我把 2 个 DM 放在 4 后卫前时起作用。到目前为止,效果还行,我这个赛季还没有在第 89 或者 90 分钟时丢球。没有试过对对方的防守球员和守门员进行针对性设置,所以不确定在对方半场会发生什么。 - Mr Personality
发表于 2007-11-13 22:36 | 显示全部楼层

回复:SI 论坛版主总结的 Football Manager 2008 FAQ(14 楼继续更新)

恩,可以多了解08~~
 楼主| 发表于 2007-11-13 22:38 | 显示全部楼层

谢谢 老丁 和 81 的指点,不过我想了一下,这里大概还是把 goal 翻译成 目标 好一点,虽然这种用法不常见,但也还算解释得通。

逼抢设置得越高,你的球员会越靠近目标,以限制 AI 的活动空间。
发表于 2007-11-13 22:40 | 显示全部楼层

所有受伤的场上球员以及状态 85% 以下的球员(除了前锋):总是凶狠拼抢,要么让他们状态更糟,要们直接把他们送进医院。
========
偶经常干....还有对方黄牌了..也狠干他...让他吃牌....哈哈
发表于 2007-11-13 22:42 | 显示全部楼层

顶了
 楼主| 发表于 2007-11-13 23:27 | 显示全部楼层

回复: SI 论坛版主总结的 Football Manager 2008 FAQ(14 楼继续更新)

How do I play slow probing football

Players need to have a neutral mentality, a slow tempo and some players need to be on direct passing for probing to happen.

如何踢出慢节奏的穿透性足球

球员的心态应该普通,节奏放慢,有些球员需要设置直传来制造有穿透性的一传。

My players get tired injured too fast

Mentality, tempo and closing down, wear down players fast. If you are leading a match consider subbing those tired players or reducing mentality, tempo and closing down.

我的球员太快疲惫和受伤

心态,节奏和逼抢会迅速地消耗球员。如果你在比赛中领先,考虑换下疲惫的球员,或者减少心态,节奏和逼抢。

I keep getting beat down the flanks, I can't seem to stop them from crossing

Increase closing down on the flanks by the fullbacks, or manmark their players

我的两侧总是被压制,没法阻止对方传中

增加两侧边后卫的逼抢,或者进行人盯人防守。

Those balls are going over the top and reaching their strikers when I push my dline up, what can I do?

Those balls are going to happen with high dlines, either reduce mentality of the DCs to ultra or manmark the strikers.

当我把防线压上的时候,对方总是把球直接吊给前锋,咋整?

防线压上的时候就是这样,要么把 DC 的心态设置为极低,要么对前锋人盯人防守。

Playing to your opponents weaknesses and using your strengths

Prior to (important) games against quality opp study the opposite 11s attributes.

Check the backline's physical attributes. If one or both of their CBs have poor jumping attributes, you can play a direct target man to head approach, and making sure your TM always plays against their weakest CB. And if they have a very slow left full back try to put your quickest right winger against them, perhap focusing play on the right wing too. If the whole backline lacks pace, playing lots of through balls towards the feet of a quick targetman could work well.

Also have a look at their attacking players and check their bravery. Hard tackling on players with low bravery works well especially playmakers.

Class midfielders with poor pace close down often so they won't have much time on the ball. You don't want to close down players with great pace and dribbling ability though as they might leave you for dead.

Good Strikers with poor pace you can mark tightly. Be aware of the risks of marking, good teams with plenty of movement could also pull your defenders apart leaving the centre open. If the opp have a targetman who's dominant in the air, tackle hard, although this might give away penalties. Also, if their strikers are very quick go for a deeper defensive line to give them fewer chances to beat the offside strap.

以强击弱

在和强劲对手的(重要)比赛前,先了解对方场上 11 人的能力。

检查后防线的身体属性。如果中后卫有人弹跳差,你可以采用直接把球打到进攻核心头上的方式,注意确保进攻核心总是对上对方较弱的中后卫。如果对方的左后卫速度非常慢,试着派上你最快的右边前卫,也可以主攻右路。如果整条后卫线都缺乏速度,传出大量的身后球到速度型进攻核心的脚下效果不错。

另外查看一下对方进攻球员的勇敢属性。对胆小的球员采用凶狠的拼抢效果不错,尤其是针对组织核心。

速度慢的中场球员可以采用经常逼抢,让他们没有足够的时间来处理球。但是,不要对速度很快的盘带高手采用逼抢,他们会把你甩开。

速度慢的优秀前锋可以采用贴身紧逼。要留意盯人的风险,优秀的球队能够通过大量的转移调动你的防守球员,让你的中路暴露出来。如果对方有一个空霸前锋,对他进行凶狠的拼抢,尽管这样可能会被判点球。还有,如果对方速度非常快,那么拖后防线,减少对方反越位成功的机会。
发表于 2007-11-13 23:50 | 显示全部楼层

回复: SI 论坛版主总结的 Football Manager 2008 FAQ(14 楼继续更新)

新手必读帖子!!!赞!!!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|Archiver|爆棚小组 PlayGM论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-12 06:35 , Processed in 0.033422 second(s), 19 queries , Gzip On.