楼主: ykykyk05251

[玩家心得] 分享基于深度神经网络计算得到的球员属性效用

[复制链接]
发表于 2022-1-1 18:51 | 显示全部楼层
非常理解楼主,再次感谢楼主的测试给了我非常大的启发
发表于 2022-1-1 20:02 | 显示全部楼层
非常感谢楼主的测试,对照了一下游戏里的高亮属性大体上是符合的,ZAZ这个战术后腰是RPM,两个边锋是DW,两个边后卫是IWB,全员都点了增加盘带,大家也不必完全按照表格里的属性权重来选人。
发表于 2022-1-2 00:31 | 显示全部楼层
Real___Ez 发表于 2022-1-1 20:02
非常感谢楼主的测试,对照了一下游戏里的高亮属性大体上是符合的,ZAZ这个战术后腰是RPM,两个边锋是DW,两 ...

主要是改了一个GS的评分表 然后给稳定和大赛加上一点权重  搜出来的球员基本就是引擎答案
发表于 2022-1-2 21:52 | 显示全部楼层
arsenzel 发表于 2021-12-30 12:30
很期待你们的篮球经理游戏,不过我不认为这样的测试能在几年内做出来这个游戏,太浪费时间了而且仅涉及到皮 ...

FM这游戏,关键可不是引擎设计,而是五大联赛顶级球队级别的球探数据库(沃特福德跟FM官方可是高度合作使用数据),连穆鸟这个级别的教练都会买FM来参考小联赛球员的数值。
引擎只是用来实现这个数据的运用而已
发表于 2022-1-3 06:38 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
還在等版號的嗎?會不會先上steam
发表于 2022-1-3 11:32 | 显示全部楼层
可不可以把自变量从球员结果改为战术设置(比如心态、站位等),这样可以测试出一套真正完美的战术(当前版本),然后再基于此战术进行球员属性的测试
发表于 2022-1-3 14:44 | 显示全部楼层
边锋.fmf (14.05 KB, 下载次数: 729) 边后卫.fmf (14.06 KB, 下载次数: 621) 后腰.fmf (14.06 KB, 下载次数: 626) 门将.fmf (14.02 KB, 下载次数: 614) 前锋.fmf (14.06 KB, 下载次数: 617) 前腰.fmf (14.06 KB, 下载次数: 595) 中后卫.fmf (14.07 KB, 下载次数: 640)

点评

好人!!!  发表于 2023-8-23 01:39
这个怎么用啊?  发表于 2022-5-5 04:07
发表于 2022-1-4 11:38 | 显示全部楼层
15392424198 发表于 2021-12-30 11:02
我想对楼主,提出几点质疑:
1、 文中提到“我们大概通过140台机器持续3星期的训练,模拟了4千万场比赛, ...

我盲猜云服务器,利用别的游戏检验自己的算法是否具有普适性吧?
发表于 2022-1-4 14:47 | 显示全部楼层
发表于 2022-1-4 14:51 | 显示全部楼层
ZaZ 发表于 2021-12-31 10:03
Hi!

I'm the author of the tactic used in the experiments. I don't understand a single word of chi ...

We have an online League PGM here. Many people use zaz tactics, but I don't get points with zaz in PGM this season. Could you join PGM and show me the correct usage of zaz?
发表于 2022-1-4 15:54 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 ZaZ 于 2022-1-4 16:04 编辑
HenryPang 发表于 2022-1-4 14:51
We have an online League PGM here. Many people use zaz tactics, but I don't get points with zaz in ...

Sorry, I stopped playing online leagues when I noticed half my opponents were using the same tactic as me. It ended up becoming more about who has the best players, in better condition and better morale before the matches.

Anyway, the tactic is basically plug and play. I recommend you also train another tactic with lower intensity, like Light Blue, to save energy and avoid bookings. It's supposed to be used when you have a comfortable lead, like at least two goals of advantage. Keep in mind those tactics have worse performance than Blue 3.0 RPM (aka Blue DM), but it can save enough energy for you to dominate again in case your advantage is reduced. It will also make your condition better for the whole season and reduce injuries.

Just remember that no tactic is invincible. Blue will help you overachieve to a certain degree, but there will still be an opponent in the other side which might also be using some good tactic. I'll leave some tips below to help managing the team better.

Squad Management
To be successful in football manager, you need to manage your team's playing time, which affects happiness, match sharpness, fatigue (can only be seen with sports scientist) and condition. Happiness and sharpness are managed by making sure each player is getting enough minutes, while fatigue and condition are managed by avoiding giving more minutes per week than they should play. Note that you can use friendlies and reserve matches to keep players sharp, but those matches have no effect on happiness.

My suggestion to manage the squad properly is to add two columns to selection info: "fitness and injuries > fatigue" and "stats (general) > general > games missed in a row". You can do that by right clicking any column name in squad screen, e.g., name, position, and selecting insert column. Make sure you don't use players with high fatigue and don't let any player reach too many games missed in a row (between 3 to 5 depending on your squad size).

After matches in tight weeks, you can rest the most tired players from training so they can recover condition to the next match. To do so, select any players you want to rest, then right click, training > rest > 1 or 2 days. That should be enough to have your most important players in shape for big matches. When you have 8+ days between matches, it's often a good idea to send players on holiday to prevent fatigue. You can do that in training screen > rest > click on training intensity > send on holiday > 1 week.

Morale is another characteristic that needs management. The easiest way to increase morale is by winning, but you can also praise last (official) match, recent form (last 5 games) and training level, as well as criticize the same things. I recommend praising anyone with rating above 9 and criticize anyone with rating below 6. After defeats, I recommend complimenting any player with recent form or training with rating 8.1+.

Finally, you also need to manage complacency and anxiety. That is usually done through team talks and shouts. The effect is based on players hidden status and match odds, but some talks and shouts are usually more positive than others. For example, praising a winning team with shouts usually gives positive response, as well as encouraging your team when not winning (losing or tie).

For team talk, I usually prefer to relieve pressure telling them to play their natural game, then tell them individually that I have faith on them. At half time, I praise them if winning by at least two goals, otherwise I tell them I'm not happy. After match, I praise them for victories, tell them I'm unhappy when we don't win and sometimes warn against complacenty after big wins. Keep in mind that you should be a little bit lighter with your team against stronger opponents.

If one of your players get a yellow card during a match, it might be a good idea to change his players instruction to Ease Off Tackles to avoid being sent off. To do so, click on the player card by the bottom of match view, then click player instructions. You can also do the same for very tired players if you run out of subs, as well as reducing his individual pressing trigger, to avoid injuries.

P.S.: If I was to play an online league, I would probably try White instead of Blue. It's a tactic that concentrates the attacking movements through the right side of the field, overloading that sector to create numerical advantage.
发表于 2022-1-4 17:12 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 C·Gunners 于 2022-1-4 17:22 编辑
ZaZ 发表于 2022-1-4 15:54
Sorry, I stopped playing online leagues when I noticed half my opponents were using the same tac ...

Hi ZAZ, It's a pleasure to discuss with you, you know you are also very popular in china(in PlayGm BBS), I have a sidebar for HenryPang
I'll explain this for HenryPang and you, the online gameplay varies from place to place. PGM is not a season system, but a game file is created after the schedule is assigned, and then a friendly match is played as a league game. Before each match, we use the in-game editor to maximize our fitness and morale. So in the last version of football Manager 2021 your ZaZ tactic was so successful that some leagues even banned the no-tackle formation. However, this version of the game has blossomed, with a variety of formations and different players being successful, so with 48 teams in the PGM league this season there are not too many people using ZAZ's tactics, they may be more trusting of their own tactics
I'll explain this for henryPang and you, the online gameplay varies from place to place. PGM is not a season system, but a game file is created after the schedule is assigned, and then a friendly match is played. Before each match, we use the editor to maximize our fitness and morale. So in the last version of football Manager 2021 your ZaZ tactic was so successful that some leagues even banned the no-tackle formation. However, this version of the game has blossomed, with a variety of formations and different players being successful, so with 48 teams in the PGM league this season there are not too many people using ZAZ's tactics, they may be more trusting of their own tactics.

So what you said about fitness or morale seems plays no effect on our games, we just compete our team(players), and our tactics. many of our members admire you and they want to compete with you, so HenryPang invite you, dont be worry, i know it's difficult for you to play with chinese because of the time difference,  but PlayGm always has some nice tactics, Our Chinese players are always creative, maybe something will helpful for you.  
发表于 2022-1-4 17:41 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 ZaZ 于 2022-1-4 17:43 编辑
C·Gunners 发表于 2022-1-4 17:12
Hi ZAZ, It's a pleasure to discuss with you, you know you are also very popular in china(in Play ...

Hey! I didn't know I was that popular, it kinda makes me a little bit happy. I would say this community is way more friendly than some others I visited, where people always complained that my tactics were unrealistic and blammed me for breaking the game and destroying the fun, as if someone wouldn't have done good tactics if I wasn't around.

Anyway, I'll check how this PGM works and see if it's viable. Work and kids consume lots of my time, so I need to check how much commitment it would take.
发表于 2022-1-4 17:50 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 C·Gunners 于 2022-1-4 17:58 编辑
ZaZ 发表于 2022-1-4 17:41
Hey! I didn't know I was that popular, it kinda makes me a little bit happy. I would say this comm ...

We have run PGM for 13 years and we have a very strict system of rules such as player trading, but we do not limit the use of tactics. There are still a number of players at PGM who have been running their teams for more than 10 years, and some of the new players are clearly obsessed with tactics, and I often see them talking about your tactics and how to target them.
It's been a pleasure talking to you and I think your response will inspire everyone as you can see there are a lot of posts on tactics sharing and communication on the home page

P.S.:It's no-striker tactics I said before, not no-tackle
发表于 2022-1-4 18:04 | 显示全部楼层
ZaZ 发表于 2022-1-4 17:41
Hey! I didn't know I was that popular, it kinda makes me a little bit happy. I would say this co ...

My Assistant in PGM create a tactic which based on Arsenal's unbeaten tactics of 2003-04, He want to share it with you. Please see the attachment,And he was very satisfied with the corner kick he had written

Wenger-Unbeaten version8 defense.fmf

46.24 KB, 下载次数: 160

Wenger-Unbeaten version8.fmf

46.23 KB, 下载次数: 157

发表于 2022-1-4 19:32 | 显示全部楼层
C·Gunners 发表于 2022-1-4 17:50
We have run PGM for 13 years and we have a very strict system of rules such as player trading, b ...

I just checked the PGM and it's very well organized, send my regards to the guy that keeps it up! It seems like a nice format and I would love to play it some day, but it also seems like a long time commitment, even with different divisions, so I don't think I would be able to participate. Like I said before, work and kids take lots of my time, and one of my kids also has special needs. I'll keep it in mind for the future, though!

The tactics seem very nice too! I'll take a look at the corner routines when I have some time.
发表于 2022-1-4 20:13 | 显示全部楼层
ZaZ 发表于 2022-1-4 15:54
Sorry, I stopped playing online leagues when I noticed half my opponents were using the same tac ...

If you meet me in the online League, you use "concentrates the attacking movements through the right side of the field",Then I will blow you up. If there are local advantages, there will be local disadvantages. I will strengthen my defense on your strong side and beat you on your weak side at the same time.
发表于 2022-1-4 20:44 | 显示全部楼层
不知道 有没有 测试 身高体重 对于表现的影响
发表于 2022-1-4 20:54 | 显示全部楼层
ZaZ 发表于 2022-1-4 19:32
I just checked the PGM and it's very well organized, send my regards to the guy that keeps it up!  ...

Thank you and I'm looking forward to communicate and compete with you in the PlayGM League someday.
发表于 2022-1-4 21:17 | 显示全部楼层
xishua3001 发表于 2022-1-4 20:13
If you meet me in the online League, you use "concentrates the attacking movements through the r ...

I would certainly hope so! Unlike AI, humans can play different tactics and come up with counter measures before and during matches. I hope you blow me up if we meet in a match!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|Archiver|爆棚小组 PlayGM论坛

GMT+8, 2024-5-29 15:19 , Processed in 0.032438 second(s), 17 queries , Gzip On.