caicarl30 发表于 2011-10-24 15:27

今天有空发这个Koflok's Goals Galore 2012 (转载官网第一个战术)

本帖最后由 caicarl30 于 2011-10-24 15:45 编辑

地址:http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/280980-FM2012-Koflok-s-Goals-Galore-2012

FM2012 Koflok's Goals Galore 2012 Hey guys... It's been a while. After a relatively successful FM11 tactic with over 100,000 downloads , now I'm back.

GOALS GALORE 2012

Just a little heads up. This is not a Barcelona tactic. It won't give you 100 pass on midfielders. It won't give you constant 70% possession.
The main focus in this tactic is to attack as a unit, creating plenty of clear cut chances and if you're lucky : score some friggin goals. I'm fine in having ~50% possession as long as I create at least 3-5 CCC in every game.
So, if you're looking to 'control' like Barca, look elsewhere, but if you want to score like Barca, this may be the right place to look.

The Formation
Same as last year's, it's a 4-1-2-2-1 / 4-3-3 / 4-5-1 / whatever formation you want to call it.
The 'flow' is to start short from the back, dragging the opponent's midfield to our own area.
Then midfield will control the play before looking the opportunity to slice open with a through pass or giving it to the wingers.
The wingers are inside forwards, cutting inside to support the main striker as well as acting as a scorer.
The striker, well.. he score goals.

The Result
Tested with Arsenal (see #2 post) and Napoli for half-season.

The main striker in particular, in this case Cavani, has been really good.

This shows the distribution of goals and assist in the team. Everyone has its function.

The Players
Goalkeeper : well you should know this by now.

Central defender (left) : Your speedy defender. Usually will be put up against opponent's poacher.
Recommended Attributes :Marking, Tackling, Pace, Anticipation, Concentration

Central defender (right): Your tower defender. Your threat on set pieces
Recommended Attributes : Jumping, Heading, Marking, Tackling, Anticipation, Positioning

Full backs : Supporting fullbacks who will roam forward on attacks. Providing width as your wingers cut inside. Need to be quick to go back when countered and cover speedy wingers.
Recommended Attributes : Acceleration, Pace, Marking, Tackling, Crossing, Work Rate

Defensive midfield : Acting as an anchor man. Breaking up attack before it reaches your final line. Initiating quick counter attacks whenever possible
Recommended Attributes : Tackling, Work Rate, Stamina, Anticipation, Heading, Strength

Central Midfielder (left) : Deep lying playmaker. Dictates the tempo of the game. Providing quick forward passes or slow down the tempo and control the midfield. Think Xavi.
Recommended Attributes : Passing, Creativity, Decision, Teamwork, Composure

Central Midfielder (right) : Your main playmaker. Dragging out defenders, links up with the front three and providing killer balls. Your Iniesta.
Recommended Attributes : Dribbling, Creativity, Passing, Flair, Teamwork, Decision, Agility

Wingers : Inside forward (yes, right footed on left wing and, if possible, vice versa). Second most important players in the team. The main assist-or in the team. Look to cut inside and provide through balls to striker and acting as a goal threat when the other winger is cutting inside.
Recommended Attributes : Dribbling, Acceleration, Flair, Passing, Agility, Creativity. Finishing is a plus.

Striker : Your main man. The most important player in the team. He can single-highhandedly win you games. Either through predatory instincts looking for through balls, providing diagonal assist to running inside forwards, or dribble by himself and destroy the defense. Hulk (or Messi) is a perfect example for this
Recommended Attributes : Finishing, Dribbling, Flair, Acceleration, Agility, Pace, Off the Ball, Anticipation, Composure. Strength and Balance is a BIG plus.
Additional : train them to place shot

Match Preparation and Training
It is recommended to start using the tactic from the beginning of the season. That way the team has the whole pre-season time to get in gel with the tactic.

Match Preparation
In Pre Season : When your team got new player(s), put focus training on Teamwork on high duty. When your team got no new player, put focus training on noneon average duty. This speeds up team getting used to the tactic
During Season : Put focus training on Teamwork on average duty.

Usually it takes ~2-3 months before all boxes become fluid. That's where your team is gonna play some good football with the tactic and the results will come.

For Individual Training :
Striker and Wingers : Train to 'Place Shot'
For anyone who have PPM 'Shoots from Distance', train them to stop doing it.
Central midfielders : If they have 'Dribbles with ball often', make them stop. AND Train them to 'Try killer balls often'.

FAQ
Q: I can't find left footed right winger!! What should I do?
A: True! Finding a left footed AMR is tough nowadays. The perfect player would probably be Robben or Silva. However, if you can't get your hand of any of these type of player, you can just put a striker who can play on AMR, either right or left footed. The main thing is he has to have good dribbling and speed, finishing is a big plus.

The difference is that instead of cutting inside more often, he tends to moves into channel and shot the ball diagonally. So, if the player got 'Place Shot', he will scores plenty of goals.

In my Arsenal save, van Persie (left footed) was the right winger. My Lavezzi (right footed) is on AMR and he's doing fine really. 10 goals 11 assist in 11 app is awesome.

I found that right footed right winger would work better if the striker is right footed as well. He gets more supply of the ball (Cavani - Lavezzi, for e.g.). However you may experience combination if you want to try it out.

Q: What pitch size?
A: I think it was maximum.

Q: Do you use any 'away' tactic? Opposition Instruction?
A: No, up until now I don't.

One think in my mind is to create a variation for against teams who parks the bus. Teams tend to do that after you gain some success as you've become the favorite (people tend to think this as AI crack you tactic or second-season syndrome). Again, maybe in the future.

But feel free if you have any settings that improve this tactic. Just post it here so that we can try it out. Someone did post an OI setting for the tactic and it works really well defensively. I gave him the credit for that OI settings

Q: What should I do in corners / free kick / etc?
A: I haven't really work anything on it right now. But usually the right central defender will be an attacking threat on far post during corners, just put an inswing corner (left footed take on right corner, vice versa). If you know any good set piece settings, please share it here.

Q: Why am i losing/draw in my first 3 games? I need win now!!1!
A: I don't promise instant win. You need time to make the team get used to the tactic. Make sure the adaptability is at least on 'Accomplished' before you can really see how the team plays.

Q: Should I read this part in the future?
A: Yes there might be additional information in the future. As I always do with the OP, I always update stuff from you guys as soon as I get any good input.

To do list / Request
1. Make goalkeeper ALWAYS take short goal kick
2. Find a better corner routine
3. Full back sometimes reluctant to cross despite open space
4. Stopping (forced) long shots from wingers, midfielders
5. Better possession (?)
6. Better defense (?)
7. OI settings

So there you guys. As always I hope it will bring you good results. I'll be waiting for you feedback.
And please do play around with the tactic, if you're comfortable with it. You might find some settings that will bring better results offensive and defensive-wise.

Enjoy.

qq364785077 发表于 2011-10-24 15:28

卡神依然强力啊

bbcheng 发表于 2011-10-24 17:12

楼主还有没有空去把Might and Magic™这个也弄下来啊

zhangweiaway 发表于 2011-10-24 17:19

等破解表示有战术没处使。。。

___諷尐 发表于 2011-10-24 17:25

demo的呀..

Numb_右 发表于 2011-10-24 17:28

来人翻译下呗?:tsj27]

菜菜斌少爷 发表于 2011-10-24 17:50

下面的看不懂。。。。。。。。。。。。

dickbird 发表于 2011-10-25 00:14

帮楼上两位稍微翻了一下

地址:http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/280980-FM2012-Koflok-s-Goals-Galore-2012

FM2012 Koflok's Goals Galore 2012
Hey guys... It's been a while. After a relatively successful FM11 tactic with over 100,000 downloads , now I'm back.
嗨大家们,好久不见。fm2011时我做了一个下载量10万的成功战术,现在我又回来了
GOALS GALORE 2012
Just a little heads up. This is not a Barcelona tactic. It won't give you 100 pass on midfielders. It won't give you constant 70% possession. 先说好,我玩的不是巴萨那套,什么中场传球上百,70%控球,你就不要想啦
The main focus in this tactic is to attack as a unit, creating plenty of clear cut chances and if you're lucky : score some friggin goals. I'm fine in having ~50% possession as long as I create at least 3-5 CCC in every game.
So, if you're looking to 'control' like Barca, look elsewhere, but if you want to score like Barca, this may be the right place to look.
我的宗旨是整体进攻,创造一坨绝佳机会。我只要每场50%控球,但至少会有3-5次绝佳机会。
The Formation
Same as last year's, it's a 4-1-2-2-1 / 4-3-3 / 4-5-1 / whatever formation you want to call it.
阵型?和去年一样,可以说是4-1-2-2-1,也可以是 4-3-3 或 4-5-1 ,唉,随你便了。
The 'flow' is to start short from the back, dragging the opponent's midfield to our own area.
思路是:后场开始短传,吸引对方的中场到我们的地盘
Then midfield will control the play before looking the opportunity to slice open with a through pass or giving it to the wingers.
然后中场控制住球找机会送出直塞,或者分边
The wingers are inside forwards, cutting inside to support the main striker as well as acting as a scorer.
边路球员作为内锋,内切后传球给前锋或者自己射门
The striker, well.. he score goals.
至于前锋,当然是射门了

The Result
Tested with Arsenal (see #2 post) and Napoli for half-season.
在阿森纳和那不勒斯的半赛季测试

The main striker in particular, in this case Cavani, has been really good.
主力射手卡瓦尼,非常牛逼

This shows the distribution of goals and assist in the team. Everyone has its function.
进球和助攻的分布,每个人都刷到了数据

The Players
球员要求
Goalkeeper : well you should know this by now.
一个守门员

Central defender (left) : Your speedy defender. Usually will be put up against opponent's poacher.
Recommended Attributes :Marking, Tackling, Pace, Anticipation, Concentration
左中卫:快的哪一个,用来盯对方的机会型前锋
盯人,铲球,速度,预判,集中

Central defender (right): Your tower defender. Your threat on set pieces
Recommended Attributes : Jumping, Heading, Marking, Tackling, Anticipation, Positioning
右中卫:高的那个,负责顶角球
弹跳 头球 盯人 铲球 预判 位置

Full backs : Supporting fullbacks who will roam forward on attacks. Providing width as your wingers cut inside. Need to be quick to go back when countered and cover speedy wingers.
Recommended Attributes : Acceleration, Pace, Marking, Tackling, Crossing, Work Rate
边后卫:助攻型的,进攻时插上,当你的边锋内切时负责拉边策应,所以要快,要能跑得回来。
加速,速度 盯人 铲球 传中 工作投入

Defensive midfield : Acting as an anchor man. Breaking up attack before it reaches your final line. Initiating quick counter attacks whenever possible
Recommended Attributes : Tackling, Work Rate, Stamina, Anticipation, Heading, Strength
防守型中场:绞肉机,在后防线前破坏进攻,同时还要发动快速反击
铲球,工作投入 耐力 预判 头球 强壮

Central Midfielder (left) : Deep lying playmaker. Dictates the tempo of the game. Providing quick forward passes or slow down the tempo and control the midfield. Think Xavi.
Recommended Attributes : Passing, Creativity, Decision, Teamwork, Composure
左中场:拖后组织,控制比赛节奏,想一想哈维
传球,创造 决断 团队 冷静
Central Midfielder (right) : Your main playmaker. Dragging out defenders, links up with the front three and providing killer balls. Your Iniesta.
Recommended Attributes : Dribbling, Creativity, Passing, Flair, Teamwork, Decision, Agility
右中场:中场核心,吸引防守,链接前场3人组,致命直塞,就像伊涅斯塔
盘带,创造,传球,才华,团队,决断,灵活

Wingers : Inside forward (yes, right footed on left wing and, if possible, vice versa). Second most important players in the team. The main assist-or in the team. Look to cut inside and provide through balls to striker and acting as a goal threat when the other winger is cutting inside.
Recommended Attributes : Dribbling, Acceleration, Flair, Passing, Agility, Creativity. Finishing is a plus.
边路:内锋,最好是逆足,第二重要的位置,助攻点。内切并传出直塞,或者在另一边内切时寻找射门机会
盘带,加速,才华,传球,灵活,创造。能射门更好

Striker : Your main man. The most important player in the team. He can single-highhandedly win you games. Either through predatory instincts looking for through balls, providing diagonal assist to running inside forwards, or dribble by himself and destroy the defense. Hulk (or Messi) is a perfect example for this
Recommended Attributes : Finishing, Dribbling, Flair, Acceleration, Agility, Pace, Off the Ball, Anticipation, Composure. Strength and Balance is a BIG plus.
Additional : train them to place shot
射手:最重要。一个人解决战斗。像野兽嗜血般捕捉直塞球机会,或者斜传助攻边锋,或者自己强突硬搞。绿巨人和梅球王就是例子
射门 盘带 才华 加速 灵活 速度 无球, 预判 冷静
补充:让他们学会巧射

Match Preparation and Training
It is recommended to start using the tactic from the beginning of the season. That way the team has the whole pre-season time to get in gel with the tactic.
赛前准备和训练
建议从赛季开始前就用这个战术
Match Preparation
In Pre Season : When your team got new player(s), put focus training on Teamwork on high duty. When your team got no new player, put focus training on noneon average duty. This speeds up team getting used to the tactic
During Season : Put focus training on Teamwork on average duty.
比赛准备:在赛季开始前,你买了新球员,把训练重点放在团队合作上,往死里练。你没买新球员,就按一般训练好了
赛季中,训练重点在团队合作,一般工作量
Usually it takes ~2-3 months before all boxes become fluid. That's where your team is gonna play some good football with the tactic and the results will come.
需要2-3个月才能完全顺畅,效果全开

For Individual Training :
Striker and Wingers : Train to 'Place Shot'
个人训练:前锋和边锋:练巧射
For anyone who have PPM 'Shoots from Distance', train them to stop doing it.
喜欢远射的都拉出去打屁屁
Central midfielders : If they have 'Dribbles with ball often', make them stop. AND Train them to 'Try killer balls often'.
中场,让“经常带球突破”的都改了。练传身后球

FAQ
Q: I can't find left footed right winger!! What should I do?
A: True! Finding a left footed AMR is tough nowadays. The perfect player would probably be Robben or Silva. However, if you can't get your hand of any of these type of player, you can just put a striker who can play on AMR, either right or left footed. The main thing is he has to have good dribbling and speed, finishing is a big plus.
问:没有逆足边锋咋办?
答:找这个确实难。最完美的是裸奔和席尔瓦,不过没有也无所谓,你可以放个能打边锋的前锋,能盘带跑的快就行。射门好非常有用

The difference is that instead of cutting inside more often, he tends to moves into channel and shot the ball diagonally. So, if the player got 'Place Shot', he will scores plenty of goals.
这样的话内切变成跑空档射门,所以如果他会巧射,能进很多球。

In my Arsenal save, van Persie (left footed) was the right winger. My Lavezzi (right footed) is on AMR and he's doing fine really. 10 goals 11 assist in 11 app is awesome.
在我阿森纳那个档,范佩西(左脚)是主力右边锋,拉维奇(右脚)打右边锋11场也进了10球11次助攻
I found that right footed right winger would work better if the striker is right footed as well. He gets more supply of the ball (Cavani - Lavezzi, for e.g.). However you may experience combination if you want to try it out.
我发现当中锋是右脚时,右脚型右边锋会更爽。他会得到更多的助攻。

Q: What pitch size?
A: I think it was maximum.
问:球场宽度?
答:最大

Q: Do you use any 'away' tactic? Opposition Instruction?
A: No, up until now I don't.
问:客场战术要变吗?对手指示呢?
答:目前为止不用
One think in my mind is to create a variation for against teams who parks the bus. Teams tend to do that after you gain some success as you've become the favorite (people tend to think this as AI crack you tactic or second-season syndrome). Again, maybe in the future.
我在想要不要搞一个破密集防守的变阵。当你球队很成功时你成为热门,AI会在门口停大巴迎接你。这个我以后会搞搞看。

But feel free if you have any settings that improve this tactic. Just post it here so that we can try it out. Someone did post an OI setting for the tactic and it works really well defensively. I gave him the credit for that OI settings
不过如果你有什么改进尽管一试。贴出来和我交流

Q: What should I do in corners / free kick / etc?
A: I haven't really work anything on it right now. But usually the right central defender will be an attacking threat on far post during corners, just put an inswing corner (left footed take on right corner, vice versa). If you know any good set piece settings, please share it here.
问:角球任意球怎么搞?
答:这个我还没有弄。不过右中卫在远角比较有威胁。逆足发角球。

Q: Why am i losing/draw in my first 3 games? I need win now!!1!
A: I don't promise instant win. You need time to make the team get used to the tactic. Make sure the adaptability is at least on 'Accomplished' before you can really see how the team plays.
问:为什么我赢不了?
答:我不能保证连胜。你得给球队时间来适应战术。确保正式比赛前战术适应至少是“accomplished”
Q: Should I read this part in the future?
A: Yes there might be additional information in the future. As I always do with the OP, I always update stuff from you guys as soon as I get any good input.

To do list / Request
我将要做的改进
1. Make goalkeeper ALWAYS take short goal kick
门将短传开球门球
2. Find a better corner routine
角球战术
3. Full back sometimes reluctant to cross despite open space
边后卫在有传中机会时还是太犹豫了
4. Stopping (forced) long shots from wingers, midfielders
让边锋和中场别tmd再远射了
5. Better possession (?)
更好的控球
6. Better defense (?)
更好的防守
7. OI settings

GoalsGalore2012.rar (500 Bytes)

So there you guys. As always I hope it will bring you good results. I'll be waiting for you feedback.
And please do play around with the tactic, if you're comfortable with it. You might find some settings that will bring better results offensive and defensive-wise.
就这样了大家们。希望你们打出好成绩。等待你们的反馈。

Enjoy.

huy102 发表于 2011-10-25 00:18

等破解表示有战术没处使。。。

xue10 发表于 2011-10-26 08:59

试了几场,觉得挺不错,控球率比希丁克那个强很多,用强队基本是把对方摁着打,单前锋可能是自由度比希丁克那个高,活跃多了,用akun常有神来之笔

zhjavier 发表于 2011-10-26 17:53

用swansea试用效果不怎么样,看来对弱队还须调整。我继续用GOALSGALORE2011版本……

kyo715 发表于 2011-10-26 19:50

8L翻译的很强大!

xzyisboy 发表于 2011-10-27 02:32

好用..
希丁克那个..失球太多..- -...

ritebu 发表于 2011-10-27 02:51

马克啊!!!!

samwulover 发表于 2011-10-27 03:07

回复 11# zhjavier

皮总啊。12我都不打算用内锋战术了。。。。
11用腻了,看着一群哈扎德内切打灰机。
12准备用拔乐趟球过全场下底传中

dickbird 发表于 2011-10-27 03:50

现阶段我都是用自己的阵,解决不了问题的时候再变这个阵
效果不错,比我自己做的,以及论坛上另外两个阵感觉要犀利一些,可惜人员配置要求对很多队来说不太好搞
小白哈维这种mc不是每个队都有的

dickbird 发表于 2011-10-27 03:52

现阶段我都是用自己的阵,解决不了问题的时候再变这个阵
效果不错,比我自己做的,以及论坛上另外两个阵感觉要犀利一些,可惜人员配置要求对很多队来说不太好搞
小白哈维这种mc不是每个队都有的

95344359 发表于 2011-10-30 13:38

这阵用了快一个赛季了 ,效果真的还不错,

一脚长传 发表于 2011-10-30 14:05

回复zhjavier

皮总啊。12我都不打算用内锋战术了。。。。
11用腻了,看着一群哈扎德内切打灰机 ...
samwulover 发表于 2011-10-27 03:07 http://www.playgm.cn/images/common/back.gif

内锋的话,最近发现kadlec相当适合,有一脚罗本一样的弧线,而且跑位非常飘忽,随到170以上就是顶尖,我这边随了179,根本都不考虑内马尔了

sezethon 发表于 2011-10-31 10:40

回复zhjavier

皮总啊。12我都不打算用内锋战术了。。。。
11用腻了,看着一群哈扎德内切打灰机 ...
samwulover 发表于 2011-10-27 03:07 http://www.playgm.cn/images/common/back.gif

12的边锋传中很给力,把11的424战术拿来,把内锋改成边锋,在12里用的不错
页: [1] 2
查看完整版本: 今天有空发这个Koflok's Goals Galore 2012 (转载官网第一个战术)